100 Rogues for, ,iPod Touch:
100 Rogues is proud to have been featured byin July and October as a “Great Role-Playing ”.
100 Rogues is also first on the list of GamePro’s “36 Best iPhone Games”. Need we say more? Start playing ourand battle over 60 monster types!
… About 100 Rogues …
100 Rogues is a dungeon crawling adventure for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
… Reviews …
• “One of the most captivating, refined & rewarding games on the App Store” – Touch Arcade
• “100 Rogues blends arcade thrills with engrossing dungeon crawling. It’s the very best of both worlds” – Mobot
• “100 Rogues will take its place as one of the best role-playing games” – Pocket Gamer
• “This might be the best RPG on the iPhone to date.” – Final Level
• “In presentation, gameplay, & charm, 100 Rogues excels” – GameZebo
• “100 Rogues has taken me by the heartstrings and drives me by them as if they were reigns” – NoDPad
• “Those of you looking for strategic challenge with RPG elements now have the perfect game” – Appolicious Advisor
• “Dungeon crawling with a strategic twist” – TouchGen
• “Retro music & distinctive monster designs smother 100 Rogues with sweet, sweet eye & ear candy” – App Safari
… Features …
• A mix of handcrafted and randomly generating maps.
• Three unique player classes – with completely different skill trees and abilities. Plus, a monster class of characters with wildly different abilities and strategy requirements.
• Discover swords, axes, daggers, throwing knives, rocks, food, potions, scrolls, armor and gold as well as many rare items.
• Over 60 fun, challenging monsters – including Skybabies, Robots, Ghosts, Candy Clowns and Gummy Rats, each with unique tactics and weaknesses.
• Original artwork & arcade-style music – An original score & vivid pixel art make 100 Rogues a visual and aural pleasure.
• More – Future additions of a fourth playable class, challenges, another environment, and more!
What’s New in Version 3.0
New player character: The Dinoman Bruiser! This Reptile Fighter is stronger and faster than any other, but his attacks make him hungry and sometimes even hurt himself. Best of all, he can become a Dinosaur!
Zombies have an ‘ammo’ of 2
Combo mode shop properly scrolls again
Instances of items disappearing from inventory when managing quick slots have been corrected
Unusable item shops no longer appear early in the bandit hole
Various other bug fixes and performance enhancements
What’s New in Version 3.1
New Player Class: The Dungeoneer! Armed with a series of traps,
gadgets and firearms, see to it that Satan finally makes good on his
debts. *No* In-App Purchse.
Localization for 100 Rogues in underway! The game can now be played in
German, with more languages to follow soon! (Interested in helping
out? e-mail [email protected] and let us know what languages you
would be interested in translating).
De-Fater Potion! Fate got you down? Drink this, and watch the
impossible odds suddenly tip in your favor. (Useable once every 50
turns. $0.99 In-App purchase).
Character selection art added for monster classes
Rule Change! Rather than defeating the final boss, the game can now be won by getting a high score.
Combo Mode menu functions properly once more
Scoundrel Smoke bomb works again.
Potions of Mutation no longer crash when thrown
Familiar movement AI improved.
All bosses now scale in damage over time.
White Knight Skills reordered
What’s New in Version 3.2
Arrows deal less max damage when thrown
Final boss can no longer be killed in play, but will trigger the end cutscene if enough damage is dealt to him
Dinoman no longer hurts himself when charging into walls
Skill energy costs have been asserted
Knight’s stunning attack no longer always stuns
Dungeoneer’s Ranged Shot upgrade no longer takes energy
Dungeoneer now fires 2-3 shots instead of always firing 3
Wizard and Crusader class names now read properly in character select
Various minor fixes, tweaks
Defater potion can now be used
Graduated text effects on buttons and at small sizes now read better across all languages
100 RoguesFor iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch:
Version 3.2: SlingFile
Version 3.0: FileFactory | Mediafire