1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet
◆ Winner of The
◆ Macworld’s “20 Best Apps” of 2012 and listed in the App Hall of Fame!
Have you ever forgotten a password? 1Password can remember them all for you and keep them secured behind your Master Password. You remember your Master Password and 1Password will remember the rest.
Try 1Password today!
STAY SECURE WITH 1PASSWORD
Every day there are new passwords to remember. They are often forgotten. Using weak passwords or re-using them makes it easy to remember, but criminals love it when you do this. 1Password solves all these problems.
– Generate strong, unique passwords for every site
– Protect your data behind a single Master Password
– Secure with military grade 256-bit AES encryption
– Cryptographic operations use standard libraries to ensure no security gaps or backdoors
– Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
SECURE MORE THAN JUST PASSWORDS
1Password allows you to store a lot more than just website logins. With 1Password you can keep all your important information available at your fingertips.
– Create, edit and use many item types including: Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and much more
– Mark your most used items as Favorites
– Organize your data into Folders
– Attachment viewer
– Powerful search
– Customize items as necessary
IT MAY JUST BECOME YOUR 1BROWSER
1Password has a built-in browser. Surf the web, login to websites and shop online with full access to your vault data, all without leaving 1Password.
– Use Go & Fill to easily launch and sign in to websites with a single tap
– Fill credit cards while shopping online
– Fill address information during signup
– Browse multiple sites at once using tabs
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password automatically synchronizes your data across all your devices.
– iCloud support on iOS means secure syncing with
– Dropbox support for cross-platform syncing including 1Password for desktop (sold separately at http://1password.com)
– Runs on
– Requires iOS6 or higher to take advantage of the awesome new features
(1st gen iPad and 3rd gen iPod touch do not support iOS6)
– Purchase once and use across all your iOS devices
– No subscription or other fees
– Available in more than 10 languages
– Visit http://agilebits.com/onepassword for more information
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has won many awards, including:
– Recommended in Apple’s “Apps for Getting Things Done” Guide
– Macworld’s “20 Best Apps” of 2012 and listed in their App Hall of Fame
– Winner of the First Annual AppAwards in Best Secret Keeping App category
– TUAW Best of 2012 Awards: products
While we love these awards, we’re most proud of the fact that millions of people love and use 1Password.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. We’d love to hear from you and see how we can make it even better.
Please tap “Settings > Help > Send Feedback” to report any issues or send suggestions.
What’s New in Version 4.5
Our biggest update ever! There are things that go bump in the night, like password reuse and the internet’s Heartbleed bug. The vastly redesigned 1Password for iOS is the thing that bumps back.
1Password never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference. Thank you in advance!
1Password – The Reimagined Edition
– This ain’t just a new paint job and an air freshener. We rebuilt 1Password for speed and productivity, adding some of our best and most-requested features – all as a free update to existing version 4 owners
– Note: iOS apps don’t actually support air fresheners (yet?)
– By very, very popular demand, Search is now always accessible at the top of the Categories tab and each main category (Logins, Secure Notes, etc.)
– AirDrop – Share items more conveniently, face-to-face
– Our sharing menu is now a good citizen
– iPhone item details for viewing and editing items are now 75-90% more viewtiful and edible. Wait, editable. Yeah
– Nothing says “reimagined” like a brand new app icon
Multiple Vaults & Sharing
– If you create multiple vaults with 1Password 4 for Mac or Windows, you can now add them to 1Password for iOS and switch between them in Settings. Great for securely sharing items with team members or family, or simply for your own organization!
– Demo Mode is dead, long live the new Demo Vault – We moved our popular Demo Mode feature to Settings > Vaults. You can add demo information as a secondary vault to demonstrate 1Password without revealing all your personal information
– Multiple Dropbox accounts – Have more than one Dropbox account? Great! You can now sync vaults that are shared from different Dropbox accounts
1Browser is better than ever
Our built-in browser is faster and more powerful, making it easier to login, checkout, and fill forms with a single tap.
– One AutoFill to rule them all – Logins, Identities, and Credit Cards are all under the same button in 1Browser, similar to 1Password mini on the Mac!
– 1Browser now prompts the user to permit it to open non-http and non-https URLs, such as FaceTime call prompts
– Swipe it to the left, swipe it to the right. *Ahem*, to go back and forward in 1Browser, that is
– The 1Browser tab view got a facelift
– Awesome Little Circular Progress Indicator in 1Browser – For your page loading pleasure
Keep It Together
– Now supporting custom item images added via 1Password 4 for Mac
– Improvements and bug fixes in Wi-Fi sync
– We made your data file much smaller, which makes sync much faster
– The ‘Folders’ tab on iPhone is now called ‘Organize’ because…
– Tags join the party – Any tags you add to items in 1Password for Mac and Windows now appear next to your folders on iOS! Tag on
– Si vostè està llegint aquest missatge, significa 1Password ha estat traduïda al català! (localization for our Catalan customers!)
– Speaking of languages, you can now change 1Password’s language settings within the app
– New-user setup process is new – We made it even easier to get started with 1Password
– For those upgrading from 1Password 3 for iOS, the import process is much improved
– 1Password is now 34% smaller – if you’ve been short 8.6MB of space on your device, we got you covered!
– Persistent PIN code – 1Password will now allow you to use your PIN code across launches of the app
– The list of apps that support 1Password now include everything from newsreaders, to finance managers, and even a beer diary! Check out blog.agilebits.com/1password-apps/ to see them all
– Many bugs died to bring us this update
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at [email protected], @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!