Face Time HD app in app store.This may be the final verison of FaceTime for Mac.The reason Probably to get people into the Mac App Store, get a purchase under their belt and of course get their credit card entered into the system.is charge $.99 for
One more thing here is it does 720P on supported Intel Macs.
Let’s take a look some description below…
FaceTime for Mac makes it easy to talk, smile and laugh with friends and family on their, or Mac. Getting started is quick and easy — simply enter your ID and you’re ready to go. Whether you’re talking to someone on an or on another Mac, video calls with FaceTime look great. There’s no better way to stay in touch with all your favorite faces.
Simple to Get Started
• Setup is quick and easy – just enter your Apple ID.
• With just one click, you can make a video call to an , an , or another Mac.
• Make calls using your existing Address Book contacts – you don’t have to enter your contacts from scratch.
• Add the people you call most often to your Favorites list.
• Quickly review your past calls with Recents.
• Receive HD video calls at up to 720p on supported, Intel-based Macs.*
• A Mac with a standard-definition camera delivers up to VGA-quality video for Mac-to-Mac calls.
• Window and playback controls fade away so the focus stays on your conversation.
• View transitions smoothly when an 4 or iPod touch user switches from front to rear cameras or from portrait to landscape views.
• FaceTime’s widescreen aspect ratio makes it easy for families and groups to participate in a call.
• Enjoy your video call full screen, using every inch of your beautiful Mac display.
Ring Anywhere, Any Time
• Incoming calls ring on your Mac, even if FaceTime isn’t running.
• If you have more than one Mac, incoming calls ring on every one so you can answer on the Mac that’s most convenient.
*Video calls require a built-in FaceTime camera, an iSight camera (built-in or external), a USB video class (UVC) camera, or a FireWire DV camcorder; and a 128-Kbps upstream and downstream Internet connection. Making HD video calls requires a built-in FaceTime HD camera and a 1-Mbps upstream and downstream Internet connection. Receiving HD video calls requires a supported Intel-based Mac (for a complete list, visit http://support.apple.com/bk/HT4534).
Here are some screenshots for the FaceTime HD:
How do you like it? let us know in comment below…hope you enjoy!!!