Adobe today released its Carousel app forand which offers a photo library you can access from your , , and .
Adobe Carousel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac-no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles. Enjoy your photos anywhere you are, and make them look terrific using the same powerful photo-processing technology that’s used in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, so you get the finest photo-editing results delivered consistently no matter what type of device you are using. Create the ultimate family photo hub by sharing a photo library with family members to contribute shots and weigh in on favorites.
Some of the features listed by Adobe include:
– Simply add photos to your Adobe Carousel photo library on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac, and you’ll instantly have access to them in Adobe Carousel on your other iPad, iPhone, and Mac devices.
– Easily crop, rotate, adjust exposure, and make other corrections, or lend your photos serious style with unique looks.
– Create a family photo library without the hassle of sending emails, handing off drives, and trying to figure out which photos to touch up or use in special projects. Simply invite family members to add photos to your library via their own Adobe Carousel apps, and let them flag their favorites so everyone can quickly find the best-loved shots.
– Share those moments that matter by sending your photos straight from Adobe Carousel to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
– Snap new photos right from Adobe Carousel on your iPhone or iPad, and they’ll instantly appear in your photo library on all your devices.
You can download Adobe Carousel from the App Store for free.
[ ] [Mac]