Pinball era of 80’s has been ended with 7 different pinball tables (Theme Park, Angry River, Spaceman, Caveman, Wizard, Zombie Invasion and Cleopatra).
A new pinball era is coming with newer pinball tables. The first free table is Casino. This new era brings a new name, AGE OF PINBALLS and such features as ramps, combos, holes and multipliers for example.
Overall, this is just as awesome as the developer’s previous release, Ball Towers HD, but it is much easier to play. It is pinball at its finest. The graphics are stunning and the action is highly responsive. There are five different types of games, so if you are a fan of pinball, this app will leave you drooling for more.
– 8 different camera views
– Real-life physics with 3D movement and collision calculation
– Highly detailed 3D graphics
– 100% compatibility with 5
– OpenFeint and Center support (Note: Center isn’t supported by the tables which have been released after Wizard since they allow to create 25 leaderboards in all)
– Retina Display support on and 4S
– Special effects (glass and shadow)
– 5 challenging game modes (Classic Pinball, Hardcore Pinball, Running Ball, Checkpoint Mode, Target Shooting)
– Various in-apps (Flipper Pack, Ball Pack, Blocking Gate, Retro SFX and Used Table for 80’s and Drain Blocker and 5 Balls for 90’s)
TOP 1 – France, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, Italia, Sweden, Spain, Finland, Hong Hong, Hungary, Slovakia, Macau, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Nederland, Portugal, Switzerland, Latvia and Malta.
TOP 10 – United States, Australia, Mexico, Canada, Argentina, Poland, Taiwan, Greece, Czech Republic and Bulgaria.
First release v1.0 – Theme Park Pinball at July 1st of 2011
Update v1.1 – the first free table, Angry River at July 13rd of 2011
Update v1.2 -a new free table, Spaceman at August 5th of 2011
Update v1.3 – another free table, Caveman at August 20th of 2011
Update v1.4 – bug fixes at September 8th of 2011
Update v1.5 – new free table again, Wizard at October 8th of 2011
Update v1.6 – bug fixes at October 13rd of 2011
Update v1.7 – newer free table, Zombie Invasion at October 27th of 2011
Update v1.8 – another free table, Cleopatra at November 4th of 2011
Update v1.9 – the first free table of 90’s, Casino at December 2nd of 2011
Update v2.0 – another free table BATTLE TANK pinball at January 10th of 2012
Launch a ball – tap the screen anywhere
Activate left and right flipper – tap left and right side of the screen
Change camera view – tap the camera icon at left upper corner of the screen
Push the table – shake your device up, left and right
– SHAKE YOUR DEVICE IF YOUR BALL IS LOST
– IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO USE DRAIN BLOCKER FOR PINBALLS OF 90’S
, , , , , iPod (3rd and 4th generation)
Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/askhomework for information and news about our upcoming titles and updates!
If we will have enough likers we give you a suprise!
What’s New in Version 2.0
ADDED A PINBALL TABLE (BATTLE TANK)
FIXED SOME SMALL BUG
PLEASE UPGRADE TO 5.0.1 FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE ON iPAD AND iPAD 2.
[Download_Box_Equal]Download Age of Pinballs v2.0 cracked [/Download_Box_Equal]