has released a big update to Final Cut Pro X bringing XML and Xsan support, Roles, Full Screen View, GPU accelerated export, and more.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
What’s New In This Version:
This update improves overall stability and performance and adds the following features:
• Export audio and video stems as a single multitrack QuickTime movie or as separate files using Roles.
• Import and export XML to support third-party workflows.
• Place Projects and Events on Xsan to improve collaboration between editors.
• Set custom starting timecode for your projects.
• Add transitions to connected clips in a single step.
• Enable full-screen view in .
• Speed up delivery with GPU-accelerated export.
This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Pro X
You can purchase Final Cut Pro from the App Store for $299.99. A free trial can be downloaded from here.