Atomic Web Browser is the most advanced and customizable fullscreen web browser to date. Experience desktop features including Adblock, Tabs, MultiTouch Gestures, User Agent Switcher, Passcode Lock, Facebook/Twitter integration, Save Page, Downloads, and much more.
● Highlights ●
✔ FULL SCREEN MODE:
Use the entire screen to display a webpage. You can add buttons for 30 different functions and also change the transparency.
Hold down a link or image to download the file or image in background. Multiple downloads can run at the same time and you can suspend and resume them at any time.
✔ FILE TRANSFER
– iTunes Document Sharing
The user can choose between desktop style tabs or a list view. Atomic Web Browser supports unlimited tabs. Hold down a link to open it in a new tab or a new background tab.
Tabs load and render simultaneously to save time.
✔ IDENTIFY AS: Safari Desktop, IE, Firefox
Atomic Web Browser has the ability to spoof the UserAgent string to trick web sites into thinking the browser comes from a desktop computer. TIP: Set Identify Browser to Desktop Safari to avoid mobile versions of websites
✔ AD BLOCK: [OFF by default] Atomic Web Browser can block most ad banners through URL filters. To enable Ad Block, goto Settings->Ad Block Settings and set Ad Block Filter to on.
Video out to display web pages on TV or projector. ( , iPhone4)
✔ SCREEN DIMMER:
The version can adjust the screen brightness for night time viewing.
✔ MULTI TOUCH GESTURE SUPPORT:
8 multi touch gestures are supported.
-2 finger swipe left: Switch to Previous Tab
-2 finger swipe right: Switch to Next Tab
-2 finger swipe up: Load homepage
-2 finger swipe down: close current tab
-2 finger tap top: Scroll up one page
-2 finger tap middle: enable/disable quick scroll bar
-2 finger tap bottom: Scroll down one page
-3 finger tap: Enters / Exits full screen mode
Each gesture is configurable with 36 functions to choose from.
✔ SAVE PAGE:
Save pages with images for offline viewing
Save and fill out forms with the press of a button
Use this feature to find a word within a web page.
– Ability to Import / Export bookmarks from your desktop browser
– Open bookmark in new tab
– Open All Bookmarks in a folder in tabs
– Bookmark Bar (iPad only)
✔ SEARCH ENGINE PLUGINS:
Additional search engines can be installed in 2 clicks. You can also manually add custom search engines in settings.
✔ ADJUST FONT:
Atomic Web Browsers allows the font to be increased or decreased. Modified fonts can be stored for sub domains.
✔ PRIVATE MODE: [OFF by default] Enabling private mode will stop the browser from remembering history and will clear all cookies on exit.
✔ PASSCODE LOCK: [OFF by default] When passcode lock is enabled, a passcode will be required when the browser is launched
✔ SHARE LINK:
Share a link through Facebook, Twitter, Pinboard, Instapaper, Read it Later, or E-mail.
✔ ROTATION LOCK:
Enable this feature to lock the current screen orientation.
✔ LAUNCH HOMEPAGE , LAST SESSION, OR LAST PAGE VIEWED:
You can setup Atomic Web Browser to launch all previously open tabs, the last viewed page or your home page.
✔ VIEW SOURCE:
This browser has a view source option to help web developers on the go.
✔ WEB COMPRESSION:
✔ BOOKMARK SCRIPTS:
What’s new in Atomic Web Browser Version 6.0.0
✔ Quick Scroll:
– Allows you to quickly scroll to a section of a webpage by touching the right side of the screen
– This can be enabled/disabled by a 2 finger tap in the middle of the screen. It can also be assigned to the Action menu or Full Screen buttons.
✔ New Gestures:
– 2 Finger tap Top : scroll up on page
– 2 Finger tap Middle : show / hide quick scrollbar
– 2 Finger Tap Bottom: scroll down on page
– These are configurable by going to settings->Multitouch Gestures
✔ Option to perform a search from the search bar in a new tab
– This can be enabled in settings->Address Bar & Search Bar
✔ Option to save webpages as HTML Only or Complete (Webarchive).
✔ Option to define a custom User Agent String.
✔ Page Up/Down:
– Scrolls the screen up or down one page
– Can be assigned to Multitouch Gestures, Action menu, and Full Screen buttons
✔ Bug fixes:
– The searchbar text is now cleared during private mode when clear session are enabled.
– Fixed long press display bug in when using an iPad
– Safari Bookmarklet didn’t work with https links
– Fixed bug with Google music on ipad.
– Fixed Share Link bug
– Keyboard disappeared when searching on eBay.
Version 5.9 Changes:
✔ Added Button/Multitouch options for
– Save to Read It Later
– Save to Delicious
– Save to Pinboard
– Save to Instapaper
– Format with Instapaper
✔ Clear All button added to privacy options
✔ You can now manually set the homepage through settings->load on startup / Homepage options.
✔ Minor bug fixes.
You can purchase Atomic Web Browser from app store for $0.99 USD. [App Store link]
Download Atomic Web Browser v6.0.0for ,iPad and