Developers are not always keen or capable of translating each and every component of their application(s) into the many different languages out there. Unless they have access to language translations or know the language(s) off-hand, it’s not an easy task! Auto AppTranslate gives you the capability to do it yourself; the
Located on your SpringBoard, enter the application to have access to a number of different toggles you can use at your disposal. Auto AppTranslate is able to work in three different conditions:
- Prompt for Translation – confirmation before translating when launching an application
- Auto Translate – will translate each and every time the application is opened
- Real-Time Translation – If the application doesn’t support the language of the device, it will translate the text in real-time as it appears on your screen
These options are available to you on a global as well as specific level (set what option per application if you wish). By default, global settings apply to all applications unless you override it in a specific instance or application.
Make sure to kill an application from the background before making any change(s) to it in Auto AppTranslate. Otherwise, the new change(s) will not be applied until you do so.
It’s available onnow and is compatible on all devices running 4+.
Name: Auto AppTranslate
Author: Yaniv Danan (hacx)
Note: The list of languages supported are available in thedescription of Auto AppTranslate.
Source: Yaniv Danan
Compatible with iOS 4, 5, 6,7 and 8
Automatically translate any application on your device in real-time.
Automatic App translator can work in 3 states:
1. Prompt for Translation – Will ask your confirmation for translation before the application launches. it will only prompt if the application does not support the local device language.
2. Auto Translate – Will force translation of the application when it is launched without asking any confirmation.
3. Real-Time Translation – When the application does not support the language of the device, it will automatically translate the texts in the application as they appear on screen (at real-time!). making it the ultimate translation machine.
Every application will use the global settings you setup in the Auto AppTranslate application unless you enter the specific app settings and override the global settings from there.
Changes on an application will only occur if they are not running in the background. so make sure you close the application from background if you want to apply new setting to a specific application.
Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, Japanese, Arabic, French, Dutch, Greek, Italian, German, English, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hebrew, Danish, Finnish, Estonian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Latvia, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Haitian Creole.
* Supports iOS 4 & 5 & 6 & 7&8!
Configure options using new icon on your home screen new icon on home screen.