Bug Assault for, ,iPod Touch:
Addictive gameplay, an all new mechanic, upgradeable weapons, boss fights, collectibles and much more await you on the battlefield! Can you handle the Bug Assault?
After suffering the volts of Skippy in Bird Zapper, the birds are now sending armies of nasty bugs to the squirrel’s home for revenge… but Skippy is prepared! Help the little furry hero battle against endless waves of invading insects, but bring your A-
– Highly addictive gameplay – No two invasions are alike, the bugs change their tactics with every new game.
– An all new mechanic – Tap two points to create an electric arc that buzzes the bugs caught in the middle.
– Upgradeable weapons – When the going gets tough, bring out the Tesla Coil to fry any bug caught in its range. More of a “hands on” individual? We’ve got you covered with powerful swatting devices guaranteed to leave a nasty bruise. Thinking of mass destruction? Feel free to utilize the powerful gas sprays and really wreak some havoc among the pesky crawlers. Each weapon can be upgraded to maximize the pain!
– Boss fights – The bugs have a few tricks up their tiny sleeves, especially when it comes to warfare. They’re bringing out the big guns, the biggest and baddest insects ever seen. Pay extra attention to these scoundrels, they’ll need a bit more than a whack on the head to take the old dirt nap.
– Collectibles – Skippy prides himself with his trophies, even if they are crazy insects. There’s an Insectarium where each bug defeated on the battlefield is collected, tagged and given its own special jar. They all have a story to tell and they’re definitely worth checking out.
– Challenges – Because squirrels itch for excitement at every step, with every new game comes an extra goal that grants significant rewards for those brave enough to reach it.
5 support, Facebook and Twitter for Achievements and Challenges because you’ll want your friends to know how awesome you are, Fun Facts about the fascinating insect world, a Kids Mode with exclusive Fun Facts for the toddler gamers and much, much more await you in Bug Assault!
What’s New in Version 1.0.1
Charge your zappers, grab your swatters and head for the battlefield – Bug Assault’s first update is now live ! Skippy’s long term investment in mad scientists have finally paid off and everyone knows : mad scientists deliver ! Check out the cool new features they’ve prepared :
• Two new ultimate abilities – Rage of the Skies and Seal of Friendship. Swipe the screen to call upon Skippy’s shaman ancestors and summon a massive lightning storm that will eliminate all enemies on screen. Draw a circle on the screen to temporarily wrap all lady bugs in protective shields, making them immune to Skippy’s arsenal.
• Stage Bonuses – Brush up on your zapping skills and enjoy some compensation for your efforts, get more acorns for each new stage you reach.
• Daily Gift –Log in each day and receive cool free stuff like acorns, ammo and more!
• All Level 1 weapons are now unlocked by default and we’re also handing out some free ammo to get you started. Whether you love to swat some insects with a newspaper, fry some bugs with a Tesla Coil or unleash noxious fumes with the Gas Spray, we’ve got you covered in this update!
Bug Assaultfor iPhone, ,iPod Touch:
Version 1.0.1: LimeLinx
Version 1.0.0: FileFactory | Turbobit