If you are looking for the great algebra calculator for your
It can work in three way:
• As a compact strip window utility providing an area to input and solve mathematical expressions
• As a full size window application using variables and constants contained in a table and optionally showing calculations step by step in a log area.
(Switching from small to full size window is performed with a simple click)
• As a service available inside all the other apps you have
* Evaluates mathematical expressions with parentheses, nested function and variables
* It is easy to use and is the ideal substitute of the old desktop calculator
* The user simply digits an expression and Calcline displays the result
* Variable assignment and reference inside expressions are very easy using an interactive table.
* Variable values are retained over different runs
* Constant table with editable values
* If the user likes, expressions are solved step by step showing all the mathematical passages.
* It uses a very small window, expandable if necessary to show additional details.
* It is based on a custom fast calculation engine developed by Tension Software.
* Optimized for Snow Leopard and Lion using long double calculation (High precision)
* Embedded PDF user guide
New in this release:
* Redesigned improved interface
* Now displays variable and constant value also when in small size (strip) window
* Scrollable variable and constant list when in small window
* Save all values and settings over re-launches
* Smart new variable and constant name assignment
* Improved calculation engine
* Improved undo support
Calcline is $ 5.99 and is available from the App Store or directly from the developer.[Mac App Store Link]