Cesium is a streamlined music player that uses your existing music library. Restored browsing functionality and clean, minimalist design makes managing small and large music collections easy.
“[Cesium]’s got a whole slew of tiny features that make playing music a lot better…a slick app, and once you’ve figured it out, it makes’s app look bloated.” – Kirk McElhearn, Macworld
“[Cesium] might be the best $1.99 I ever spent on the App Store.” – Richard J. Anderson, Sanspoint
• Swipe left on any track or grouping to add immediately after the currently playing track, or to the end of the queue. Edit and reorder your queue to create the perfect set or view your listening history.
• Swipe right on any grouping to access Collection Control and easily play or shuffle all the tracks inside.
• Sort your library your way: sort artist albums alphabetically or chronologically, group compilations and album artists and more. Cesium respects all sort tags.
• Pull-to-refresh and easily toggle display of iCloud Music items.
• Totally customizable: reorder tabs and customize your own color theme with or without Night Mode.
• Gesture Controls, album shuffling, set or adjust ratings, and fully navigable Landscape Mode.
What’s New in Version 3.2.2
• A new look! Updated icon as well as some artwork throughout.
• “Classical Mode” has been expanded into the new Composers tab, and I don’t care what my wife says; the icon is a pen nib, not underwear.
• You can now skip tracks while set to “Repeat Song”
• Minor bug fixes and code optimization.