Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists:
Clear, a fresh take on the To-Do List app for, is now available in the App Store.
Life is messy. Keep it together with Clear, an amazing new app for list-keeping that is unbelievably simple, quick and satisfying to use.
Clear is designed with simplicity and flexibility in mind and works great with any list you throw at it!
Try it with a:
• Personal todo list
• Shopping list
• Quick notes list for phone numbers and things
• List of movies to watch, or books to read
• Guest list for that party
• Bucket list for those big life goals
We became obsessed with how to simplify our lives without adding clutter… Our solution is Clear.
Give it a try and tell us what you think.
You can purchase Clear from the App Store for limited time price of $0.99. [App Store link]
What’s New in Version 1.7.3
This important message is brought to you by the Department of Interesting, Accurate and Non-Generic Release notes!
Instead of boring you with “We’ll highlight features in the app as they launch”, we think it’s better to tell you what’s new. After all, you’re awesome enough to pick up a copy of Clear. So here’s what’s new in Clear 1.7.3:
• We’ve added support for the new Proactive features on
• There’s some changes behind the scenes that have no effect on your use of Clear (we’ve just updated Clear to use the shiny new version of the Swift programming language).
Thanks for using Clear!
* Just like with Background App Refresh, Search results may vary based on your usage of Clear.
What’s New in Version 1.7.4
• Fixes the pesky bug that wouldn’t let you set reminders.
• Bigger updates coming soon!
Thanks for your support, and don’t forget to use Clear!