Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. We specially adapted our best-selling, award-winningapp to the . The beautiful large screen and fast processor make Color Splash an absolute joy to use!
Use your finger as a brush to “paint” sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
– A short tutorial video clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
– Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
– Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
– Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
– Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
– An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
What’s New in Color Splash for iPad Version 1.8.1
– Added Retina display support
– Bug fixes
– Browse and download Facebook photos for editing.
– You can now add captions to images you share on Facebook.
– Create beautiful physical postcards and have them sent to your friends anywhere in the world (powered by Sincerely).
– Take photos with your camera without leaving the app.
– Load images from the clipboard.
– A great new interface for browsing your iPad photo library (requires location permission)
– Reorganized and more attractive menus
What’s New in Version 1.9.1
– Bug fixes
Download Color Splash for iPad cracked:
Version 1.9.1: SlingFile