Contre Jour HD for, ,iPod Touch:
has named Contre Jour HD iPad of the Year in more than 10 countries across Europe and Asia in App Store Rewind 2011. Thanks to and all of our wonderful fans for supporting this special .
Best Mobile Game of E3 ‹ GamePro
Best Mobile Game of E3 Finalist ‹ IGN
Best Mobile/Handheld Game of E3 Nominee ‹ Game Critics Awards
Blurring the lines between games and interactive art, Contre Jour welcomes you to a hauntingly beautiful world shaped by the interplay of light and darkness.
Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
“Contre Jour…seems like the complete package. It has challenging physics-based puzzles, a unique gameplay hook, beautiful graphics, and an eerie soundtrack. Keep a gigantic, rolling eyeball out for this game…” — Slide To Play
“I’m totally loving the look and feel of this one.” — TouchArcade
“It’s a seriously gorgeous and addictive game, and I can’t wait for it to come out.” — IGN
“The star of [E3] was Contre Jour, a darkly-weird platformer where you manipulate the ground around you.” — GamePro
Contre Jour Highlights
• Three chapters featuring sixty unique levels, as well as one hundred and eighty collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
• Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
• Ten different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
• Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
• Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
• a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?
What’s New in Version 1.31
The award-winning Contre Jour has finally been updated with iOS7 compatibility!