Craigslist turns yourinto a realistic newspaper classifieds section: It combines the enjoyable experience of reading a real newspaper with the convenience of the iPad’s menus, filters, personalization, etc. The screenshots below speak for themselves.
– Works on iPad, and
– Post to Craigslist directly from the app
– Use your iPhone or camera to add photos to your postings or add photos from your photo library
– Manage your Craigslist ads - Even use multiple Craigslist accounts
BEAUTIFUL AND FUN TO USE:
– Realistic newspaper rendition of Craigslist’s full content
– The new iPhone user interface takes advantage of the Retina display
– Looks great in both landscape and portrait modes
– Smart display feature reformats listings to be more readable and consistent looking
SMART LOCATION FEATURE:
– It locates you automatically and displays all the Craigslist categories available for your location.
– You can also set your location manually as well as view and save other Craigslist locations.
SMART SEARCH AND FILTERING:
– Save your frequent searches and recall them with one tap
– Search multiple location at once
EASY-TO-USE FAVORITES FEATURE:
– Easily add any listing to your favorites by just circling an ad with your finger
– View all your favorites at any time
HANDY TOOLS & MULTI-TOUCH GESTURES:
– Cross-off unwanted ads with a Z finger gesture
– View the location of any posting on a map
– Easily reply to any Craigslist ad without leaving the app
– Forward interesting ads to your friends
– Tap any image in a listing to view all the listing’s images in gallery view
– Pinch-and-zoom interface to zoom listing details in and out
– Shows fully uncensored content from Craigslist. As such it includes all the Adult listings from Craigslist’s Personals section and must be rated 17+.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
– We’ve already added ALL the features you requested to date in this latest version. Have more ideas on how to make this app even better? Please email us using the contact email.
What’s new in Version 3.9.4
– Fixes the auto-location bug that was causing the app not to be able to get the Craigslist feed.
– Fixes the bug related to attaching images when replying to a listing.
What’s New in Version 4.7
– Fixed the display of the images in listing view
– Fixed the Personals switcher
– Fixed the default search category
What’s New in Version 4.9.2
ATTENTION:has just required that we filter out images in Personals in order for the app to remain in the App Store. This change is entirely out of our control so PLEASE don’t rate negatively because of this. We need your support to continue to improve this app!
This update also includes several important bug fixes:
• Crashing on 4.2 or by search fixed
• Multiple search locations filter/sorting fixed
• Repeated iCloud popup removed
• Other reported bug fixes
• Other Stability improvements
What’s New in Version 4.9.3
Fixed the images issue in posting functionality
Fixed the “request failed” issue in Housing category
Fixed the crash in jobs category when filters are turned on
Added an ability to change ads scale within every category
Fixed the images issue in faves
Made stability improvements
Improved the auto-location feature
Added the neighborhoods (locations) into saved searches
What’s New in Version 18.104.22.168
Stability improvements for
Fixed posting in Personals category for .0
Added new feature: Personals sub-sub categories
Added new feature: sorting by dealer and by owner for specific categories
Made other stability improvements
You can purchase Craigslist from app store for $0.99 USD.
Version 22.214.171.124: Sendspace
Version 4.9.3: SlingFile
Version 4.9.2: LimeLinx
Version 4.7: Sendspace