Manage your files like a professional using DCommander, a two-pane orthodox file manager! Take full control of your file system!
Optimized for quick access and user-friendliness, DCommander provides a perfect companion for newusers transitioning from other operating systems, as well as advanced power users that demand more control of their computer.
“The long list of hotkeys coupled with its customizable user interface, applications shortcuts and Lynx-like navigation system, make DCommander one of the best dual-pane file managers on the OS X platform.” – softpedia.com
“If you think the Finder is a bit anemic and something of a forgotten stepchild among the’s built-in apps, then DCommander could be a boost to your productivity.” – mac360.com
– two side by side file windows
– name, size, kind and date sorting of files and folders
– view hidden files and folders
– tabs support with full keyboard navigation
– file search with sub-folder recursive searching
– full support for drag&drop operations
– fine-grained item selection control
– Lynx-like folder navigation (using arrow keys)
– quick access to native Terminal, Console, Activity Monitor and Disk Utility applications
– customizable color schemes
– customizable font type, size and color
– quick file viewer with text and hex viewing mode
– full keyboard navigation
– ability to browse ZIP, JAR, EAR, WAR, XPI and ODT archives like normal folders
– seamless FTP and SCP support
– folder compare and synchronization
– quick search files in the current folder
– quick look integration
– terminal integration and custom terminal support
– ability to create new folders and new empty files
– support for external drives
– mount network drives
– ability to compress files and folders
– ability to selectively unpack files and folders from archives
– fast file copy and moving
– retina display support
– fullscreen support
– fast load time
– tutorials and tips
– support for OSX 10.6 and newer
– German, French, Polish and Czech translations
– FREE updates for all versions
– PREMIUM support
And much more!
If you spot ANY bugs or glitches, send an email to [email protected] as we cannot respond to AppStore reviews.
Additionally, if you have any feature requests send an email and all efforts will be made to have them integrated in the next release.
Thank you for your support!
What’s New in Version 2.7.2
– fixed an issue with Reset All Settings after app crash
– fixed an issue with icons on the Synchronize window
– fixed an issue where the recovery dialog was detached from the main window when prompting to reset settings after a crash
– fixed QuickLook file navigation when “Alternate Spacebar action” is enabled
– fixed QuickLook console warning messages on newer versions of OS X
– fixed localization issue with Show/Hide system files label
– fixed German translation