iFile 1.7.0-1 [v1.7.0-1] For
/ iPod /
iFile 1.7.0-1 Cracked For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad: iFile 1.7.0-1 is available at iPlayPlus for Free Download.Now iFile v1.7.0-1 has Added option to open new tabs using bookmarks. iFile 1.7.0-1 is the best file manager and viewer for iPhone/iPod/iPad. iFile v1.7.0-1 is a tweak which supports you to view the files openly as well as Text, Sound, MS Types, PDF, HTML and Movies. You can go straightly to any pages for PDF files. iFile also supports compressed file and ZIP packing and also edit the text files. This is the latest version of iFile which allows you to open new tabs using bookmarks. iFile 1.7.0-1 is viewer and file manager and via iPhone file system, fast navigation can be possible. iFile1.7.0-1 is compatible for iPhone, iPod Touch and now for iPad and it requires iOS 4 or later. Main Specs, Crack and Changes in iFile 1.7.0-1 are given below.
What is new in iFile v1.7.0-1:
v 1.7.0-1 – Feature and Bugfix Release (
– Added option to open new tabs using bookmarks.
– Completely refactored local and remote file handling.
– New FTP client supporting copy, cut, paste, rename, delete.
– Overhaul of Dropbox implementation.
– Changed iFile-to-iFile Bluetooth transfer to disable device locking during transfer.
– Added section index also in case of sorting and grouping files by extension.
– Restructured iFile’s preferences.
– AirBlue Sharing support added.
– Added support for auto mounting harddisks (MSDOS and HFS file systems) on iPad via Camera Connection Kit.
– Hungarian and European Portuguese localization added.
– Corrected German and Chinese localizations.
– Fixed handling of large files sizes for download, upload and directory listing in Web Server.
– Added strict type checking on preferences to avoid potential crashes because of illegal values in the preference file.
– Fixed crash on iPad while changing attributes hierarchically.
– Updated French localization.
– Fixed crash of Web Viewer on 5.1 (caused by iOS bug).
– Avoided showing of . and .. for mounted flash drives.
– Fixed broken disk image mounting for .x.