OmniFocus 1.12 for
This version of OmniFocus requires or later. In order to use Location Reminders, you need to have installed, and have an or 4S.
• Location reminders can be handy for getting a little nudge when you are in the right area to complete an action. In order to use them, you need to have iOS 5 installed, and have an or later. Please see Setting up Location Reminders in OmniFocus Help for additional information.
• Map mode always shows available actions and contexts with available actions.
• Several improvements were made to the behavior of the Map when Location Services is disabled. (Map mode requires Location Services to be enabled for full functionality.)
• Tapping the Center Map button always refreshes the current location before centering the map.
• Fixed a bug where which resulted in stale business names and distances in Map list view after updating the current location.
• On iOS 5, calendars with identical names from different accounts can be independently hidden from the Forecast event timeline.
• On iOS 5, calendars in Forecast View Options are grouped by account.
• When returning to the main Forecast screen from an item editor or event inspector, your scroll position in the list is no longer lost.
• Improved interaction with the onscreen keyboard when using various international keyboard layouts on iOS 5.
• Improved feedback when tapping on the location type buttons in the Context Location inspector.
• The Current Location button in the Context Location inspector is disabled when Location Services is disabled.
• When tapping the Current Location button in the Context Location inspector, the user is alerted when the location cannot be determined.
• The Context Location inspector better handles geocoding failures when setting up a context’s location using a contact.
• The Remaining view filter in Context mode now displays remaining actions in remaining projects.
• The Bonjour login panel now identifies the we are syncing with by name.
• Automatic syncs are no longer inappropriately started when OmniFocus is waiting for the user to enter their sync username and password.
• Fixed a bug where the Subscribe in iCal button was not enabled for Omni Sync Server users whose accounts reside on one of the alternate sync servers
• In the context list, context badges indicate whether there is a location and location reminder associated with the context.
• When audio attachment recording or playback finishes, background audio is now resumed.
• Distances are now displayed in miles when the Region Format is set to United Kingdom.
You can purchase OmniFocus for iPhone from app store for $19.99.
Or download the crackedfile given below.Make sure if you like this app, purchase legally through the app store.
Download OmniFocus for iPhone 1.12.1 cracked