Seas0nPass has been updated to support a TETHERED 4.4 ( 5) software released on 10/12/2011 (also supported is the 4.4.1 update released on 10/17/11). Full details on what’s new in 4.4, status of 3rd party features, and how to update are below.of the new
Should I update?
Currently thefor 4.4+ is tethered, which is a bit less convenient than an version. If the features added in 4.4 excite you it may be worth updating; however, the previous 4.3 version will continue to be supported so updating is not required.
The full list of changes included in 4.4 is below:
- AirPlay Mirroring: Now with video mirroring – wirelessly stream what’s on your 2 screen to your HDTV.
- Photo Stream: View photos recently taken on your device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud.
- Trailers: A whole new way to browse and view hundreds of the latest theatrical trailers.
- National Hockey League: Watch live games. View highlights, scores, and more.
- Wall Street Journal Live: Watch up-to-date news, business commentary, and financial analysis from leading experts.
has also added support for subtitles in Netflix and three new slideshow themes: Photo Wall, Flip-up, and Shifting Tiles.
Which plugins are supported on 4.4 and 4.4.1?
- Media Player (works)
- Couch Surfer (works)
- Last.fm (works)
- Weather (works)
- RSS Feeds (works)
- NitoTV (works)
- Overflow (works)
- XBMC (not working)
- Plex (not working)
- Remote HD (not working)
- Rowmote (not working)
How do I update?
Seas0nPass will default to the latestversion, which is currently 4.3. If you want to use Seas0nPass to update and jailbreak a newer version simply follow the steps below.
- Download version 4.4 (9A334v) / 4.4.1 (9A335a) and save the IPSW in an easy to find location.
- Download the latest version of Seas0nPass. Direct download links : [ Seas0nPass For Windows | Seas0nPass For ]
- Open Seas0nPass then Option + click (Mac) or Shift + click (PC) the Create IPSW button and select the new IPSW file that was downloaded in step #1.
- Seas0nPass will complete the jailbreak and restore process automatically.
- After the restore is complete, move the AppleTV to your TV and follow the steps for performing a Tethered Boot.
Update: It seems taken down the 4.4.1 AppleTV update due a number of reported issues. For now 4.4 is the recommended version for those wishing to update.has