Ever wished you could jot down a task and set up a reminder alert really, really fast? Yeah, we do too.
The beauty of Due lies in its simplicity. There’s no account to create, no start or end date to set, no need to prioritize, tag nor categorize.
What there is however are what that matters: a note for your reminder and an alert that is set up in mere seconds.
★ FEATURES ★
✓ Super fast
Set up a reminder with alert up to 3x faster than Calendar app
✓ Get to the timings you need in a tap
Bring that file before leaving home in the morning? Return a call at lunch time? With 4 preset and customizable timings, you’ll be zipping through the time wheel and getting to what you want in a tap
✓ Create reminders based on your calendar events from Agenda app (http://getappsavvy.com/agenda/) and have Due send you right back to where you left off
✓ Reusable countdown, egg timers
Precise to the second, they are perfect for timing your soft-boiled eggs, coffee brewing and tea steeping. Set them up once and reuse them forever
✓ Keep track of outstanding tasks with Smart Badges
See at a glance how many tasks you have for the day, or only those you’ve ignored or missed, or turn off badging if you don’t want any
✓ Never miss any reminders with auto snooze
Repeatedly notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled
✓ Reschedule and defer reminders quickly
✓ Powerful recurring reminders
Vitamins before bed each night? Pay rent every 2 weeks on Monday? Submit a report on the last weekday of the month? Yup.
✓ Natural date and time parsing
Create reminders with due date filled in automatically by typing into the title directly eg. Wash the dishes in 30 mins, Leave for badminton at 3pm on Friday
✓ Track past reminders and quickly create new ones based on expired reminders within the Logbook
✓ Time Zone Shifting
Receive timely reminders no matter where you are in the world
✓ 12 great sounding alerts of varying lengths to choose from
✓ Universal app, looks and works great on bothand
✓ Keep reminders in sync across your iPhone and iPad with OTA Sync via Dropbox
✓ Backup, email and restore databases
✓ Undo and redo
✓ Secondary Alert & Alarm mode
Choose and apply longer and louder alerts for reminders and timers you absolutely cannot miss
✓ Reliable reminders that don’t require any Internet connection
✓ Save 20% of your battery life compared with apps using Push notifications
✓ Fully localized for English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Polski, Русский, 한국어, العربية, Português brasileiro, Dansk, Svenska, Norsk (bokmål), 简体中文, 繁體中文
If you’re keen to see Due in your language, contact us at [email protected]
★ COMPATIBILITY ★
Due requires iOS4 to work. Compatible with, 3GS, , iPad, and running iOS4.
What’s New in Version 1.7.1
★ Important iOS5 Note ★
If you’re not getting alerts on iOS5, remember to enable Alerts, Badges and Sounds for Due in the new Notification Center. Head into iPhone/iPad > Settings > Notifications > Due.
Due 1.7.1: Remind your friends, Agenda Calendar integration via new Send to Due API, iOS5 compatibility.
★ WHAT’S NEW ★
✓ Now integrated with the #1 calendar app, Agenda Calendar
Add reminders to Due based on your calendar events from Agenda (http://getappsavvy.com/agenda/), and have Due send you right back to where you left off in Agenda.
✓ Remind your family, friends and colleagues
Send reminders to family, friends and colleagues via email, SMS, iMessage or Twitter. Swipe across a reminder to access the new action and sharing menu.
✓ Receive and create reminders sent from other Due users
Receive reminders from friends over email, message or Twitter. One tap on the included link, and the reminder is on its way to be saved to your copy of Due.
✓ Email, call, and send messages to phone numbers and email addresses stored in the title
Now detects links, email addresses and phone numbers in reminder titles, offering options to act on them when marked done, or via the new action menu when swiping across a reminder
✓ Launch of Send to Due API
Wish an app you’re using could create reminders in Due? Send your developer a feature request with a link to our developers’ documentation: http://www.dueapp.com/developer.html
✓ Redo support
✓ Compatibility update with iOS5
Note: Silent mode warning is no longer supported on iOS5.
★ TWEAKS & CHANGES ★
– Keyboard now automatically shows first on the iPhone when creating a new reminder
– Removed ‘Show keyboard first’ option from Settings
★ FIXES ★
– Bug where ‘Pick up laundry’ timer shows the message ‘Parking expires’ (thanks Kyle De Almeida)
– Bug where double tap to edit sometimes do not reflect the cell as depressed while loading the edit view
– Bug in date parser where some hours in the morning are not parsed correctly (thanks Robert Cooper, Kai, @knowsbestt)
– Bug where date is not parsed when title is auto-corrected on dismissal of keyboard
– Bug where date parsing options are not localized
– Bug where relative dates (today, tomorrow, the day after) don’t show in some regional settings (eg. Russian)
– Bug where a suggested autocorrect is not applied to the title when saving the reminder (thanks John Gibb)
– Bugs in Arabic localization
★ WHAT’S NEW FROM 1.7 ★
– Sharing of reminders via Twitter
– iOS5 compatibility
★ FIXES/CHANGES FROM 1.7 ★
– Bug where overdue badging does not work correctly in iOS5
– [iPad] Bug where accessing custom repeat from quick panel results in oddly-sized, tall popover in iOS5 (thanks Robert Cooper)
– [iPad] Bug where labels in the countdown timer picker do not show when editing timers in iOS5
You can purchase Due from app store at $4.99.