According to The Verge (formerly known as This is my next), the elusive Facebook for app will go live “momentarily”. The app will also get updated, the publication has it, with bookmarks to apps, a new Requests dialog that will display app notifications, and support for Facebook Credits for in-app payments.
A New Way to Experience Facebook
– Enjoy bigger, better photos: Your photos take on new life on the iPad. They’re big, high-res and easy to flip through—like a real photo album.
– Focus on what matters: With less on the screen, it’s easier to zoom in on your friends’ photos, updates and stories.
– Navigate anywhere, fast: Just tap, slide or pinch to get from one screen to another and back again in no time.
– Never lose your place: Use simplified navigation to send a message, see your notifications or browse your bookmarks without switching screens.
– Play games on the go: Play your favorite Facebook games wherever you are, and on a bigger screen.
– Tap to send messages: A simple dropdown menu makes it easy to scan and send messages without visiting your inbox.
The updated app should be propagating through to the App Store at any moment.
Download Official Facebook app for iPad [App store Link]
Images Credit: Mashable