Facebook Messenger, a new application by the Crisp App developers, promises to bring the ultimate Facebook Chat experience to . The app, unlike several alternatives that use Facebook Chat to let you communicate with your friends in a native interface, doesn’t only provide a clean design for chat, conversation views and photo attachments, it also lets you receive and place free VoIP calls through Facebook. That’s right: Facebook Messenger leverages the Facebook contact list to allow you to call your friends, for free, over the Internet.
Facebook Messenger is the best way to stay in touch with all your Facebook friends and the ultimate Voice Chat app that allows you to call your friends for free. Built specifically to improve your Facebook chat experience, Facebook Messenger connects millions of Facebook friends through VoIP so they can talk to one another. Delivering what is lacking with today’s Facebook chat functionality, Facebook Messenger is THE must-have app for Facebook users around the world.
Additional cool features allow users to easily send pictures, browse message history, view a friend’s wall, use emoticons, receive instant replies withPush Notifications, and setup sound notifications and multi-tasking support – all right from within the app. Facebook Messenger is a great way to get connected and stay in touch!
* Chat with Facebook friends from your iPhone/iPod Touch
* Easy-to-use interface
* Get replies instantly with Apple Push Notifications
* Make free VoIP calls to Facebook friends on desktop or iPhone/iPod Touch
* Easily send photos from your album or camera
* Keep track of all your chats and calls with message history
* View your friend’s Wall in the embedded browser without leaving the app
Other cool features:
* Sound Notifications can be turned on or off
* Full Multi-tasking support
You can purchase Facebook Messenger from the App Store for $2.99.