Fantastical, a calendar app for, has been updated with iCloud support, the ability to edit or delete events, the ability to add or edit notes, and more.
Presenting the calendar app you’ll actually enjoy using. Fantastical’s natural language event creation, beautiful calendar, and gorgeous event list make it the best calendar you’ll ever use. Stay on top of your schedule with features like native CalDAV support, automatic alarms for new events, and instant search.
What’s New In This Version:
– Edit and delete events!
– Add and edit notes for your events!
– iCloud calendar support
– Multiple all-day events are now grouped by calendar and sorted by event name
– Double-clicking an event now starts editing (Option-double-clicking an event opens it in the default calendar app)
– New events now automatically set the start date to the selected date on the calendar
– Command-control-A now toggles anchor mode on and off
– Anchor mode now persists across launches
– Outlook events are now colored by category
– Fixed an issue where duplicate calendars could appear in preferences when using iCloud
– Fixed an issue where a password dialog could appear when you restarted your Mac
– Fantastical no longer uses the discrete GPU when using a 2011 with
– Fixed an error that sometimes occurred when inviting people to an event on
– Fixed a hang that could occur when iCal is launched in full-screen mode on OS X Lion
– Fixed tabbing through the alarm fields when full keyboard access is enabled
– Fixed some all day events not being shown in search results
– Fixed extremely long event titles appearing incorrectly in event details
– Additional stability fixes for Entourage and Outlook
– Reduced potential for hanging when searching
– Sync error messages now appear when there’s no network connection
– Time zone fix for Chile
– Various CalDAV improvements
– Various additional bug fixes and improvements
You can purchase Fantastical from the App Store for $19.99. [Mac App Store Link]