Flickr has released an update for its app bringing a completed reworked recent activity section and numerous other improvements.
Share your photos. Watch the world. Flickr for theenables photo-sharing on the go – from your phone, to the world.
Shoot, upload and share photos & videos: Geo-tag your photos or add them to a set. View your photos by set and tag.
Stay up to date: See recent photo activities from your friends and family. Search and view photos by contact. Make comments or mark them as favorites.
Explore the world: Search photos & videos from the Flickr community all over the world – by subject, people, or places.
What’s New In This Version:
Recent Activity – We completely reworked recent activity. Instantly keep up to date with what’s happening on your photostream, comments, favorites and contacts. We threw in a nice refresh feature too.
Improvements and fixes:
– Improved performance for camera, photo picker and photo upload
– Fixed bug when uploading multiple photos with location information
– Changed ordering of photo comments, now chronological (just like the web-site)
– Lots of UI tweaks and enhancements especially for the retina display
– UI no longer gets squished when you’re on a phone call
– Better “Sign In” / “Sign Out” experience
– Fixed bug with photo titles not displaying correctly
– Fixes and improvements to search
– Twitter integration fixes, now stops tweeting properly
– Fixed bug with API usage
– Overall performance and stability improvements, things are a bit snappier
You can download Flickr from the App Store for free.