Football Manager Mobile 2016 is designed to be played on the move and is the quickest way to manage your favourite club to glory with a focus on tactics and transfers.
Take charge of clubs from 14 countries across the world, including all the big European leagues. You decide on transfers, tactics, who plays and who warms the bench. It’s down to you to keep the players, the board and the fans happy and lead your club to victory.
Football Manager Mobile 2016 delivers many new and improved features including:
FOOTBALL MANAGER MOBILE 2016 – KEY FEATURES
Take greater control of your squad with the introduction of new tactical instructions. You can choose where your team concentrates its passing, as well as selecting your main attacking threat and creative outlet – and even advise your goalkeeper on distribution.
Prepare your squad for match days better than ever before with the addition of coaches, providing your team with focused training to prepare for their next big fixture.
The introduction of gold, silver and bronze coaching badges allows you to define your own management style. Will you concentrate on improving your defence or attack, or focus on morale and man management? Your decision will influence your team’s style.
Redesigns to key screens makes Football Manager Mobile 2016 more intuitive than ever, while the improved news screen makes it easier than ever to take in all the information you need.
Develop newly-signed younger players by loaning them back to their previous club so that they can continue to gain first team experience.
First Transfer Window Parity
Managers who want to start a new career with largely unchanged squads across their entire world can choose to enable the ‘no budgets in first transfer window’ option, allowing only free transfers to take place.
Requires internet connection to install.
What’s New in Version 7.1
– Fixed player positioning tactics bug during match
– Fixed tactical player assignments not getting cleared when player is removed from international squad
– Updated League Selection UI for clubs in Saviour Cometh challenge
– Fixed Club Training swiping bookmarks from taking user to ‘Club Staff’ page
– Fixed Own Goal text not displaying on Match screens when an incident happens more than once for the same player
– Tuned factors that affect homesickness
– Fix for kit clashes
– Fix for AI passing focus so that UI updates correctly during match
– Prevented players terminating loans of players loaned back to their original clubs
– Fixed Austerity Measures start date for Spain and Scotland
– Fixed repetition of gold coaching badge news
– Prevented players leaving to become managers until they’re no longer required by their club
– Tweaked penalty taker AI
– Fix for player bans on 64 bit devices
– Tuned club interest from offering out players
– Fixed inconsistency between “Low” and “Poor” morale on Player Personal page
– Tuned human manager job offers
– Tuned human manager starting reputation
– Tuned board requests
– Fixed bug in coaching staff training
– Reduced scrolling sensitivity for 6/ Plus
– Various UI fixes
Download Football Manager Mobile 2016 – iTunes ($8.99)