Football Manager Touch 2016for .
Thiswill only work on Air 1 & 2, Pro and iPad mini 2, 3 & 4.
Football Manager Touch 2016 is the most comprehensive football managementavailable on a mobile device. Manage real teams and real players, in 139 authentic leagues across the world and watch your games play out on the acclaimed Football Manager 3D match engine.
Football Manager Touch provides an immersive experience for managers who prefer a more streamlined, fast-paced career.
Packed with new features, FM Touch 2016 also includes create-a-club mode and the ability to cross-play between your desktop/laptop and tablet, plus much more.
FOOTBALL MANAGER TOUCH 2016 – KEY FEATURES
All versions of Football Manager Touch 2016 are ‘cross-save compatible’ with one another, so a career started on a tablet can be saved to the cloud and continued on computer (and vice versa).*
Football Manager Touch 2016 offers enhanced tactical options, including set-piece planning and opposition instructions – all of which play out in the acclaimed Football Manager 3D match engine.
Add your own club to the game using the ‘Create-A-Club’ option. Name your club, choose your colours and edit your squad to your heart’s content – even adding yourself and a friend.
For the first time, Prozone match analysis comes to Football Manager Touch 2016, allowing managers to fully analyse either their full team or individual players after the final whistle.
Brand new unlockables reward you for progress in your career; ‘All Job Applications Accepted’ helps you get your foot in the door at a new club, while ‘Design a Son’ allows you to fully customise your own in-game offspring who will come through into your squad.
Prepare your team for the match ahead by setting opposition instructions which tell your players how to treat certain members of the opposing team to limit their performance as much as possible.
Football Manager Touch 2016 features a more intuitive virtual manager’s office, with redesigns to many key screens including manager home, transfer, contract, player and tactics screens.
And Much, Much More
Including fully updated player and squad details across the database of more than 600,000 players and staff and lots more new features and improvements to be announced in the coming weeks.
* Football Manager Touch is available as a ‘quick play’ mode within the full simulation as well as being available separately through Steam (for PC, Macintosh and Linux)
What’s New in Version 16.2.0
– Improved match graphics
– Improved manager model graphics
STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
– Fixed cross-save upload timeout
– Fixed rare crash when navigating to the Tactics screen in-match
– Fixed rare crash that when adding players after clearing squad in Create-a-Club
– Fixed rare crash when using filters in Add Player dialog in Create-a-Club
– Fixed some pie charts not filling correctly
– Fixed news item link to non-functional Analysis screen
– Fixed attributes pop-up ordering attributes alphabetically by abbreviation not by full name
– Fixed captain icon not displaying in-match
– Fixed Average Positions & Heat Map options on ProZone panels showing incorrect information during live matches
– Fixed obscure nations topping World Rankings at the start of new games
– Fixed created clubs keeping affiliations preventing promotion
– Created Clubs will now use their own kits on Team of the Week
– Improved defending of full backs who were tucking in inappropriately
– Improved behaviour of backline when deciding to cover out of position players
– Prevented ball getting stuck in the crossbar
– Fixed instances of goalkeepers being stranded out of goal after being called over to be booked
– Fixed some examples of dead time after ball is returned from a throw in following an injury
– Improved system of players taking a penalty when on a hat-trick
– Fixed some instances of poor back passes and goalkeepers lack of reaction to them
– Fixed some problems with Specific Man Marking instruction
– Refined referee decision making on offside calls
– Improved defenders’ behaviour when reacting to a ball they are favourite to win
– Improved goalkeeper decisions to parry ball back into play when they could let the ball go out
– Improved goalkeeper decisions on when to come off their line
– Improved accuracy of shots on goal
– Refined passing decision making to reduce instances of unnecessary direct and rushed passes
– Fixed some instances of a goal being awarded when the shot had hit the bar and not gone in
What’s New in Version 16.2.1
– Bug fixes
Download Football Manager Touch 2016 – iTunes ($19.99)