Here is the little tip for you to know how to get iWork for yourfor free. As always, we highly recommended if you like any of these software, apps, games, you should purchase it! We are here just for education purpose.
- Go to download the free 30-day trial ’s website and
- Get the serial number from below.
- Install iWork ’09
- Open any of the applications that come with iWork ’09
- Click “Buy” and enter serial number
- Go to /Library/Preferences then find “com.apple.iWork09.Installer.plist” , open this plist file with BBEdit > find out “InstallMode” >”value”=Trail，modify “Trail” to “Retail”.
- Save. And done!!
iWork System Requirements:
- computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500MHz or faster) processor
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB recommended
- 32MB of video memory
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 or Mac OS X v10.5.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.5.5 or later
- 1.2GB of available disk space
- DVD drive required for installation
Get the iWork serial numbers – unzip password:appleguider