Ssh yourand make a folder called AutoInstall in/var/root/Media/ / so you have /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall which is case sensitive and drop this debs file in the autoinstall folder, respring and reboot your .
Video tutorial: Demo with iFunbox
Note: This short tutorial especially for windows users only and applicable with Windows PC. Forusers you can install .deb file using Cyberduck ( http://cyberduck.ch) instead of iPhonebrowser.
1. Install MobileTerminal. Launch Cydia >Search ” MobileTerminal” (Version 520-1 works for5)
2. Download iPhonebrower here and install it on your PC.
3. Connect your iPhone to PC, Launch iPhonebrower, select “tmp” folder, seen below:
4.Drag the .deb file from your PC into tmp directory (Right hand side)
7. Enter: alpine (default password ), you can change it later (by enter “passwd”>return, type in your password>return, retype your password>return,done!)
dpkg -i /tmp/stack.deb
(Note:”stack” only is a name for example )
9. Go back to iPhonebrowser, delete the deb file (right click >delete)
10. Reboot/respring and you are done.
Ssh your iPhone and make a folder called AutoInstall in/var/root/Media/Cydia/ so you have /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall which is case sensitive and drop this debs file in the autoinstall folder, respring and reboot your iPhone.