iOS 4.3.1 is now available. You can use this bundle with PwnageTool 4.2 to create custom jailbroken 4.3.1 firmware files.bundle for jailbreaking the first-generation on the latest
Unfortunately though, this is a tethered iPad in a tethered-jailbroken mode on every reboot using tetheredboot utility., which means you will need to restart your
We have already covered extensive tutorial on how-to jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 on . The instructions for iPad 1G are exactly the same. You can follow the instructions posted here, with some changes as explained below.
- On Step 1, download iPad1,1_4.3.1_8G4.bundle file and move it to the location as mentioned in the instructions.
- On Step 6, select “iPad” option when PwnageTool prompts to select your device.
- On Step 7, browse for .1 for iPad.. duh
- On Step 14, use kernelcache.release.k48 and iBSS.k48ap.RELEASE.dfu instead of kernelcache.release.n90 and iBSS.n90ap.RELEASE.dfu
- On Step 15, use the following commands in Terminal:
Looking to jailbreak posted here to jailbreak iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.1 using PwnageTool.4 on 4.3.1? Follow the complete step by step instructions
Looking to jailbreak posted here to jailbreak iPod touch 4G on iOS 4.3.1 using PwnageTool.4G on iOS 4.3.1? Follow the complete step by step instructions
(Props to DjayB6 for the swift work on iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak bundle, and Universal Ramdisk Fixer !)
You may also like to check out: