iBlacklist is the best firewall for iMessages, calls, facetime, SMS and MMS available for the iDevices.
Now it blocks also FaceTime/iMessages and runs on iPod 4 and 2. It ables you to select from who you want to receive calls and hide messages. It also removes the sms popup preview protecting your privacy, has parental control mode by blocking outgoing calls, can be fully scheduled and many other features. Try it , you’ll love it.
Works on any model running any firmware version !!! PLEASE RESTART YOUR DEVICE AFTER INSTALL. REBOOT IF YOU ARE ON IOS4.
See More Info below for Screenshot
* Enhanced protection for messages app. No signs of blocked message even when messages app is opened and a text is blocked.
* Bug fix for stock apple message core crashing when there’s no previous messages stored in messages app and an incoming text is blocked.
* Bug fix for badge showing up in messages app icon for blocked messages.
* Bug fix for statusbar icons in lock screen not showing up.
* Bug fix for mobile phone app showing your password when you use the icon hidden and you invoke multitask switcher from iBlacklist.
* Send message option from iBlacklist history list now invokes messages app again, instead of the default message compose screen.
* Fixes bugs introduced by bitesms latest releases (tested with their latest beta 13)
* Bug fix for accepted FaceTime audio calls not ringing
* Bug fix for crashes while responding to group messages in messages app
* Reply/Compose message in iBlacklist now asks if you want to use iBlacklist or Messages app to send message.
[NOTE] To activate simply tap on Crack Me button and then on CRACK ME NOW button. You must be connected via WiFi or 3G for your license to be downloaded.[FIX] Fixed bug of calls not being blocked on 7.
Download iBlacklist 7.0-4 deb for: