iFile 1.8.0-1. iFile 1.8.0-1 deb developer has updated it withand 6 support in general. Moreover developer has added support for remote browsing of Toshiba FlashAir SDCards as remote file system. Zip Viewer crash issue are now fixed in todays update. So many user were facing registration failures on 6, which is now fixed now in version 1.8.0-1.
iFile v1.8.0-1.deb is the file manager and file viewer fordevices. Via iFile users can view files like images, movies, text, HTML, sound, PDFs, and much more.
What’s in New version
- Support added for accessing box.net as remote file system.
- Upgraded Dropbox SDK Version to 1.3.2 – mandatory to allow authentication beyond 30-Nov-2012.
- Removed trash icon for closing tabs and added close button instead (similiar to Safari).
- Added xm file extension to be opened in iFile’s Text Editor by default.
- Switched compiler from GCC to CLANG.
- The fixes and enhancements of this release will only apply to armv7 based iOS devices, i.e. following iOS devices:
- All iPads running iOS 4 or later.
- All iPhones starting withor later.
- Allstarting with iPod touch (3rd gen.) or later.
- Added background images to file browser to ease identification of box, Dropbox and FTP tabs.
- Added labels for file system type and path to tab chooser.
- Fixed crash in Registration Status dialog after entering it for 2nd time.
- Corrected reflection of browser images in tab chooser.
- Crash fixed in Zip Viewer.
- Fixed deadlock during startup of iFile when a password needed to be entered for an FTP server, but it was blocked by the startup GUI.
- Fixed that browser did not refresh after file renaming on an.
- Fixed various issues with bookmarking of files on
List of features of iFile 1.8.0-1.
i) File Manager
ii) File Viewer
iii) Remote file handling
iv) Support Dropbox
v) Navigate through file system
vi) Support text, PDF, Microsoft types
vii) Support sound and movies
viii) Bookmark files
ix) Bookmark Folders
x) Send files as email attachments
xi) Download/upload files on iFile web server
xii) Add to iPod Library’ Support
xiii) Support AirBlue Sharing
xiv) View a variety of file formats