Instapaper for, ,iPod Touch:
Save web pages for later offline reading, optimized for readability on your iPhone or’s screen. Featured by and critically acclaimed by top blogs, newspapers, and magazines!
Great for long articles and blog posts that you find during the day and would like to read, but don’t have the time when you find them. Save with Instapaper, then read later when you’re commuting, in a meeting, or waiting in line.
Need something to read? You can browse articles that your friends posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr. Or browse the Editor’s Picks, curated by hand from the Instapaper community’s most-saved stories.
Sending to Instapaper is supported by over 150 other iPhone andapps! You can even send long emails to Instapaper to read later.
– Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for the iPhone and iPad screens
– Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
– Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
– Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
– Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
– Automatic sepia tint and Dark mode switching for sunset times in your location
– Folders for organization
– Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
– Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
– Share via email, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Pinboard, Evernote, or other supported apps
– Rotation lock
– Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
– Download up to 500 articles on your iPhone or iPad, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
– Search your entire reading history (available via in-app purchase)
– Featured by Apple many times in the App Store, including both the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame
– Macworld Editor’s Choice Award
– Featured in Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, TechCrunch, PCMag, TUAW, The Next Web, and many more magazines, newspapers, and websites
What’s New in Version 4.2.1
4.2.1 is a minor bugfix update. 4.2’s changes:
– All-new Fast Pagination mode, a complete rewrite from the old pagination code that greatly improves accuracy and page-turn speed
– Optional iBooks-style page-turning animations and gestures
– New draggable dot bar to replace the scroll bar in pagination mode
– New two-finger-swipe gesture to close an article
– Full-screen now has “Auto” mode to switch to full screen after a few seconds
– The subtle Twilight Sepia color tint can now be selected at any time
– Added sharing to Drafts and Quotebook apps
– Many bugfixes and performance improvements
On a personal note, my wife and I just had a baby. Your support lets me work at home and spend as much time with my family as possible during this great time. Thank you so much.
What’s New in Version 4.2.2
– Background Update Locations: Automatically download new articles in the background whenever you enter or leave locations such as your home or workplace. Special thanks to News.me for pioneering this technique.
– Improved typography: now supports ligatures and advanced kerning in most articles when using the Lyon, Tisa, Meta, or Hoefler Text fonts.
– Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
What’s New in Version 5.0.2
* Background updates!
* Fixed “Report a Text Problem” on iPad
* Show “Open in Safari” on iPad from share menu
Instapaper crackedfor iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch:
Version 5.0.2: Direct Link