iSwift is the easiest way to convert your Objective-C code to Swift.
- Ultra fast: Automatic as-you-type conversion, so that you don’t lose even a single second. Yep, instantly.
- Drag’n’Drop: Drop your Objective-C source onto the App icon, import the file and have it instantly converted. Yep, just like that.
- Smart: Syntax Highlighting, Autocompletion, Live Syntax Checking & Error Reporting and Lots of Advanced editing options. (Powered by Peppermint)
- Friendly UI: A neat editor, your sources side-by-side and all that packed in a beautiful easy-to-use User interface. What more can you need?
- Sophisticated: iSwift tries to recognize, parse and convert all Objective-C code (2.0 too!) to valid Swift code.
- Initial release
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Floating-point constants not being recognized
#pragmadirective not being recognized
#pragma markdirectives to annotated comments
- Blocks not recognized as variable declarators
NS-struct types not being recognized:
- IBOutlet reference not being properly converted
- IBAction methods not being properly converted
- x.y expressions – wrong output
#definepreprocessor statements not being recognized
#undefpreprocessor statements not being recognized
#endifblocks not being recognized
- Enhanced styling in assignment statements
- Use String interpolation instead of C-style format specifiers – for
- Self not being converted – omitted
Download iSwift for Official ($9.99):