iTeleport Remote Desktop – VNC & RDP for, ,iPod Touch:
iTeleport is currently the only application with automated setup, for both local and “connect from anywhere” connectivity.
* Control any application on youror Windows PC desktop from anywhere in the world
* Visit Flash-based websites from your(video/audio streaming is not supported)
* Access your computer’s files from anywhere
* Advance PowerPoint slides while reading your presenter notes
* Control your media player from anywhere
* Use your iPhone as a wireless touchpad + keyboard + media remote
* If you’re a parent, watch over your child’s online behavior to make sure they’re safe
* Supports Ctrl-Alt-Del and other combination keystrokes
* Supports(Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and all Windows editions (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
* Supports VPN-based encryption
* Bluetooth keyboard support
* Supports VGA out (requires3.2 or higher)
* New for: Supports speech recognition for dictation
Visit www.iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
What’s New in Version 6.2.9
– Fixed screen placement issues on
– Fixed Keyboard placement issue in landscape mode
– Additional bug fixes and stability improvements