Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery : Episode 1
WARNING – Not recommended foror iPod 4th Generation.
A small boy, his big new friend, and a huge problem.
Join Camp Eagle Feathers’ newest ‘Brave’, Jacob Jones, on an amazing adventure to uncover just what is going on at Camp Eagle Feather.
From talking foxes and celebrity obsessed barmaids to dimwitted hunters and death-metal fan roommates, this is one summer vacation Jacob will never forget.
Discover what’s lurking in the forest at night, how the the animals can talk, why Mr Grimmel is so angry, what’s in ‘The Cooler’? and exactly what is wrong with Billy Jackson?
● A beautiful, interactive 3D world for Jacob to explore.
● Challenging, brain teasing interactive puzzles created by some of the worlds leading puzzle designers.
● An original story written by the BAFTA nominated George Poles.
● A cast of weird and wonderful characters to interact with, each with full voice over.
● Tilt and touch youror to find hidden objects throughout the world.
What they say:
“its visual style and tone is what has caught my attention so far. It’s a very neat looking” – toucharcade.com
“Basically, Epic should be using this game to demonstrate the flexibility of the engine.” – Joystiq
“…the game looks visually stunning” – aussie-gamer.com
Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery : Episode 1:
Version 1.1: Slingfile