Junk Jack is a 2D sandboxwhere you can explore, build your home and survive in random procedurally generated worlds full of monsters, treasures and hidden secrets.
What the press says:
“A Wonderful Free-Roam
“It has charm in spades. While it isn’t the first 2D sandbox building game out there, it is a particularly attractive one, sporting crisp pixel art and gorgeous lighting effects. ”
“Junk Jack is a hands-down, no questions asked must-own for any and all
“Junk Jack isn’t Minecraft, nor does it feel like it needs to be as its 2D world provides the same level of novel exploration fun while presenting challenges of its own to overcome; a tightly balanced free form experience that’s only going to get better with time.”
“If you’re a fan of the popular Minecraft game that is a favorite among hundreds of thousands of people, there’s a pretty high chance that you’ll love the
“Less of a game and more of an adventure in existence, Junk Jack offers a rich environment to farm and craft to your heart’s content.”
“For $2.99 it’s surprising how long you can play the game and with steady updates coming a lot the way, Junk Jack will continue to get better and better all for just $2.99.”
“If you’re looking for a challenging, visually satisfying take on Minecraft on the go, I highly recommend you pick up Junk Jack.”
“Junk Jack lets you navigate a beautiful sandbox world where your creativity is the only limit to enjoyment. Crafting, exploration, mining, combat — it’s everything it promised and more.”
* retro style pixel art!
* beautiful sound tracks from Bright Primate
* intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything!
* dynamic day/night cycle
* never get lost with customizable signs
* advanced farming system with 30 different plant types
* 120 recipes for cookable foods!
* tint cloth blocks with 15 color dyes
* underground biomes with unique graphic style and monsters.
* placeable and throwable explosives that can destroy buildings, landscapes and monsters!
* critters and enemies to fight (more than 45 different mobs!)
* a fully featured lighting system together with many different sources of light and global lighting
* 3 slots for infinite worlds that you can generate and explore, every world is different from any other!
* procedural generation which creates beautiful worlds with plants, caves, different biomes all around the world
* a double layered world which allows to customize background and foreground of your creations
* many ores and shiny gems to help your adventure
* many hidden containers full of treasures
* more than 800 treasures!
* more than 420 crafts!
* more than 370 block types
* many elements to decorate your houses (like sofas, tables, wardrobes, paintings, statues and many others)
* an in-game discoverable book to teach you how to play and the recipes available
* shelfs to place items around just to make your buildings shine
* minimap (with a really zoomed out feature to allow you to share your creations)
* runs fine on older gen hardware
What’s New in Version 1.1
Finally UNIVERSAL Version!
++ NEW FEATURES
* New rare weapon drops
* New Stone Golem mob!
* New Mummy Pharaoh mob!
* New Carnivore Plant mob!
* New Blue Scarab mob!
* New Frog mob!
* New Spider type, found in the jungle biome
* New Zombie type, found in the mushroom biome
* New Headless Zombie mob!
* New Zombie Head mob!
* Slightly decreased block size
* Revamped Egypt Biome!
* Revamped Column Biome!
* Revamped Jungle Biome!
* New Black and Brown Sheep mob!
* Some treasures will now yield appropriate colour dyes when crafted near a spinning wheel
* 15 new color dyes can now be used to tint cloth blocks!
* 120 new recipes for cookable foods!
* New cookingpot craftable addon
* New cooking ware craftable addon
* Craftable hoe!
* Plantable lemon, orange, cherry, banana, pear, cocoa trees
* Plantable eggplant, grapevine and tomato plant that require a wood support
* Plantable melon, pumpkin, watermelon, corn, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry plants
* Plantable corn, wheat, onion, carrot plants
* Plantable sugar cane
* Plantable canadia (exotic plant)
* Every plant yelds the relative fruit and sapling/sprout
* Palm trees (replantable) that yield coconuts
* Tabs for categories in the craftbook
* Items on shelves blocks are now visible in minimap
* Custom craft grid backgrounds according to nearby addons
++ ENHANCEMENTS / FIXES
* Death penalty will now drop all your items with the exception of quickslots, but no item is lost, just dropped
* Adjusted minimum tool requirement for biome blocks
* When a tool breaks it will now emit a sound
* Grass won’t spawn on snow blocks at map generation anymore
* Raw wood can be placed as a block now
* Now tools dropped from blocks will be correctly gathered in inventory
* The super minimap graphics is more polished now
* 5 new achievements
* Revised power of some swords and tools
* Revamped Giant Skull Graphics
* Walking mobs try to be smarter, they can even dash blocks from time to time
* Tweaked some map generator settings
* The graphics of most blocks is more polished now.
* Peaceful mobs will now spawn just normal terrain and not on crafted blocks
* Reduced world save file size by roughly 50%
* Graphical glitches (lines between tiles or thin black lines on surface) have been fixed
* Optimized shadow engine and depth testing algorithm (much faster)
* Rewrote inventory dragging algorithm: now you won’t miss drags and it will be a lot faster on older devices
* Tweaked older foods health bonus
* Changed roasted meat crafts
* Changed crafts for old foods
* Christmas tree statue can be found again
* Decoration blocks can now be properly placed on blocks which didn’t allow them
* Maximum stack count is now 65535, any item over this amount will be lost during merging
* Item on shelves will retain uses count and data values
* Dark stone/Obsidian veins can now be destroyed with TNT
* It’s possible to obtain a bucket of milk from cows while tapping them with an empty bucket in hand
* It’s now possible to break allowed blocks on top layer with every item selected in quickslot
* Now thrown items will be launched from player position instead that from the block in which he is
* Now game interface won’t halt if you have in-app purchases disabled and you click on shop
* Planted trees will have some variation in height (not all equal anymore)
* Now bamboo plants drop sprouts that can be used to replant them
* Mob Engine has been improved to parametrically handle groups of different mobs with same spawning flags
* Decoration blocks removed by hammer will be pushed outside the block, if space is available
* Footsteps on half blocks are now correct and related to the half block and not to the real one
* Slain achievements should now be properly unlocked by correct creature type
* Optimized world structure in memory, now it uses ~30% less RAM for the world
Download Junk Jack cracked
Version 1.1: LimeLinx | SlingFile[starrating]