Junk Jack Xfor , ,iPod Touch
Welcome to Junk Jack X! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings theto a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
** We’re aware of a small graphical glitch with skies and main menu on wide devices but it is already fixed and update already sent to. Many apologies for that! **
– local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
– a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
– a fully featured equip system with more than 390 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
– polished pixel graphics, full retina support
– tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
– intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
– an adventure mode that will let you travel between multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
– liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
– infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
– a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
– a vibrant lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack X worlds
– character customization, you can play also as a female!
– a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
– more than 750 crafts to be built
– more than 1600 treasures
– more than 350 placeable items
– more than 150 different creatures and monsters
– explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack
– a complete farming system with more than 50 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
– an in game guide that will teach you how to play
– two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
What’s New in Version 2.4.4
Welcome to Junk Jack X 2.4.4!
This version introduces a new gardening system: discover new flower types by combining their seeds and get more than 15000 unique plants! We also added a new planet called Mykon with new monsters, rare weapon drops, equip pieces, placeable objects and blocks. A new Tone Emitter device has been introduced to let you compose music directly inside the game! Last but not least we’re adding many bug fixes and tweaks which hopefully will improve your experience with Junk Jack X.
Check out the changelog below:
• the game is now optimized for 64 bit architecture
• new procedural plants: combine plants by mixing their seeds and obtain more than 15000 unique flowers!
• 3 new IAPs
• new Planet: Mykon!
• more than 35 new mobs
• more than 15 new weapons
• more than 25 new equip pieces
• many new plants with their relative fruits
• new rare pocket pets
• 10 new fishes
• new rare king slime pet craftable from monster drops
• new mushroom wood
• sloped blocks can now be rotated even upside-down
• the normal minimap is now a live view of the world (and not a static snapshot anymore)
• new craftable tone emitter blocks, make music with them!
• new truth table device
• 7 different musical instruments can be set for tone emitter blocks, including chiptune sounds!
• new spider web graphics
• new king slime mobs!
• tweaked dye colors
• tweaked ground plants spawn rate on terra
• each flower will drop its relative colored petal which can be used to craft dyes
• new craftable gem torches which make colored light
• statues are now flippable with the spanner! (more things will be flippable in the future)
• new world generator allows props to be rotated into all directions making every biome much more immersive
• fixed (hopefully) fishing as clients in multiplayer
• fixed a crash related to spawner eggs thrown by an item dispenser
• fixed a bug that didn’t allow players to tap a near addon to craft things with it
• fixed crashes occurred when tapping a camp fire
• lighting on rotated blocks is now properly calculated
• fixed a crash that occurred when a client exited from a multiplayer game
• fixed lighting issues around world map wrap
• sloped blocks now respect their placement rules
• sloped blocks have been added to creative again
• colored lights are now properly shown on zoomed minimap
• fixed a crash that occurred while opening the in-game shop
• loading a world from an obsolete game version (< 2.3) now could work properly, don’t forget to always update your game and worlds!
• fixed sky appearing black on world load
• many more fixes and tweaks!