- Category: Books
- Updated: Feb 14, 2011
- Current Version: 2.6
- 2.6 ( Tested)
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Reinke LLC
- © 2011 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Requirements: Compatible with, , and . Requires 3.0 or later
The Kindle application for iPhone and iPad has been upgraded. From now on you will see real page numbers rather than the location in the book. Amazon has a few days ago a new version of the Kindle release OS (operating system of the Kindle ebook reader), which also include the real page numbers as a new feature was added. This function affects thousands of books available in the App Store. The support will be expanded next time.
The advantage of these page numbers is that you can quote excerpts with appropriate page numbers, such as whether a school or if you book through a particular book to read and refer to a specific page. You can also show the percentage that you’ve made in the book. The home screen shows the progress of books in every book on your bookshelf in the digital virtual list view.
What’s New in Version 2.6
• Real page numbers for thousands of books in the Kindle Store, with more coming soon. Now you can make proper citations in the classroom or follow along with people reading print books in a book club.
• View your percentage completed while reading on iPhone.
• Home screen now shows your progress through books on iPhone and on iPad in list view.
• Lookup words on Google and Wikipedia without leaving the app.