A beta test of Minecraft: Pocket Edition v0.13.0 is available for download for Android devices. This one is extra-special because it includes a feature that a lot of you are excited about – Redstone Circuits!
In this update it is implementing just the first group of Redstone blocks, it does not include Pistons, Repeaters and other advanced blocks. Please don’t be mad!
Here’s the full changelog.
- Redstone Circuits: Redstone Wire, Torch, Lamp, Levers, Buttons, Pressure plates, Tripwires, Trapped Chests and Detector Rails!
- Cute fluffy crop-eating bunnies!
- New wooden doors!
- Stonecutter (RIP)
- How to report a bug
- How to make a backup
- Redstone can be used to control doors, trapdoors, TNT and rails!
- Faster boats with a different handling
- Increased item tooltip visibility time (Windows 10 Edition)
- Stack count labels now use a bigger and more readable font
- Slimes and Ghasts now actually spawn!
- Hunger restored by food items now match PC
- Flowers created by using Bone Meal on Grass now depend on the biome
- Skeletons now run away from Wolves
Some Bug Fixes
- Mobs don’t suffocate in carpets anymore
- Fixed at least as many bugs as we introduced!