Nutria Software has released a fun and educational matching
MixMe-FixMe is one that has been designed and developed specifically for young children from three to six years of age. This is a puzzle matching game that promises lots of giggles and learning.
Users need only press the mix button to begin the game. There are two hundred sixteen possible combinations of mixed up characters, so kids and parents will get a lot of mileage from this application, which provides such smooth, easy navigation that little ones can ‘do it’ themselves.
Each of the character puzzles has three parts – a head, a torso and a lower body. The idea is match up all three parts to form a complete character, which may be a fire fighter, a doctor, ballerina, scuba diver and so on. When a match is correctly made, the player will see the character in its work environment, along with the equipment that occupation uses. Kids are also treated to illustrative music and sound effects that are typically associated with that occupation.
Here are some of the features offered in MixMe-FixMe:
* Picture puzzle matching game for 3-6 year olds
* Super easy, ultra-smooth touch navigation
* Universal app, works on , , iPad
* Cute, kid-friendly graphics
* Kids learn while having lots of fun
* Completed characters are shown in their work environment, with their equipment
* Illustrative music and sound effects go off when a picture is completed
* 216 possible, amusing mixed up combos
* Teaches through fun play
* Retina display support
* Buy now and get even more with the next update
MixMe-FixMe is indeed, educational. More importantly though, it’s a whole lot of fun for little kids, which means they’ll learn faster and remember the information longer. While they won’t realize it, they’ll ask to learn more, just by virtue of wanting to play more MixMe-FixMe games.
Pricing and Availability
MixMe-FixMe 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.