OmniFocus forhas updated to version 1.5.1 and now OmniFocus for is ready for the 3rd generation iPad, the .
OmniFocus for iPad combines the in-depth task management features of a desktop app with the advanced mobile experience of the iPad. With flexible viewing options, location-aware task lists, and on-the-fly task entry with voice notes and image attachments, OmniFocus for iPad is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life.
Use OmniFocus for iPad on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available forand ).
– Capture ideas as they come to mind with just a few quick taps.
– Organize tasks into projects and folders, with as much hierarchy as you need.
– Break large tasks into manageable steps.
– Track the details with task options like start and due dates, repeating schedules, audio notes, and photo attachments.
– Categorize and view tasks by contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished.
– Map your contexts to see where you need to go and be reminded of tasks when they’re nearby.
– Forecast your week with due tasks, starting tasks, and calendar events in a single view.
– Review all your projects to keep them up-to-date and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
– Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni’s free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers.
– Contact our Ninjas for free customer support via email or phone.
What’s New in Version 1.5.1
OmniFocus 1.5.1 for iPad is a minor update which fixes Review mode regressions introduced in the previous release and improves support for iPads with Retina displays.
• Fixed a regression which caused incorrect labels to appear for a project’s review interval.
• Fixed a regression which caused a crash when entering Review mode for projects with a yearly review interval.
• Fixed display of custom Perspective icons.
• Fixed the swapped Sequential and Parallel images.
• Updated appearance of the shiny red and blue buttons in Settings.
• Updated appearance of Project, Folder, and Context caps in the outline view.
• Fixed a bug where the last 2 pixels of an item’s note summary was not faded out.
• Fixed a bug where the content placeholder background was drawn at the wrong scale.
• Reused default launch and placeholder images for Forecast mode to save approximately 8 MB of application size.
• Improved the animation sequence when choosing an item from the Settings Menu in portrait orientation on
• The appearance of the Account Info button on the Omni Sync Server setup screen is now consistent with the rest of the Sync Setup.
What’s New in OmniFocus Version 1.5
OmniFocus 1.5 for iPad adds flexible weekly repeats. It also includes support for the.
• Added flexible weekly repeats. When a project or action repeats every week, you can specify the days of the week the item should repeat on.
Repeat every week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
will create actions due on:
Monday, February 13, 2012
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Friday, February 17, 2012
Monday, February 20, 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Friday, February 25, 2012
Please update to OmniFocus 1.10 for Mac and OmniFocus 1.14 for iPhone before using these new flexible weekly repeats, as older releases of OmniFocus do not understand this new repeat data. If you edit or complete one of these items using a previous release of OmniFocus, you will lose the weekday repeat specification.
What’s New in Version 1.5.2
OmniFocus 1.5.2 for iPad is a minor update. It removes direct support for syncing through MobileMe, and fixes a handful of reported issues.
• Removed MobileMe as a directly supported Sync method. If you are currently syncing via MobileMe, your settings will now appear under the Advanced (WebDAV) sync method. MobileMe/iDisk will be unavailable after June 30, 2012. Please switch to the free Omni Sync Server or another WebDAV service.
• Fixed a regression which prevented the progress bar from showing on first run after entering your sync credentials.
• Fixed a bug where the Item editor could become obscured by the keyboard in Landscape orientation after using the Move popover.
• The Inbox can now be filtered. By default, remaining items are visible in the Inbox. Tap the View Options button to filter by Next Action, Available, Remaining, or All.
• The “Clean Up completed Inbox items” setting is now off by default.
• Fixed a bug where assigning a blocked context to an Inbox item in an Action Group didn’t immediately update its status.
• Minor update to the Plus and Search icons for Retina devices.
• Fixed a bug where OmniFocus sometimes monitored for location changes and generated location reminders despite being disabled in settings.
• Fixed a crash reverse geocoding locations on iOS 4.x.
• Fixed a bug which resulted in a spurious password prompt if a sync was initiated while the device was at the lock screen.
• Fixed a regression responsible for a crash at launch on devices without multitasking support.
• Various localization updates.
What’s New in Version 1.6.4
OmniFocus for iPad requires.1 or later.
OmniFocus for iPad 1.6.4 is a minor update which improves compatibility with
• Added support for playing audio attachments created with OmniFocus 2 for iPhone.
• OmniFocus requests permission to use the microphone when recording audio attachments on .
• Fixed a bug where Search was non-functional on iOS 7.
• Fixed a crash when copying text from an item’s note on iOS 7.
What’s New in Version 1.6.5
OmniFocus for iPad requiresor later.
OmniFocus for iPad 1.6.5 is a minor update which fixes a compatibility issue on iOS 7 when loading a large OmniFocus database.
Download OmniFocus for iPad cracked
Version 1.6.5: Direct Link
Version 1.6.4: Hugefiles