OmniFocus forhas updated to version 1.4.2 with bugs fixed.
OmniFocus for combines the in-depth task management features of a desktop app with the advanced mobile experience of the iPad. With flexible viewing options, location-aware task lists, and on-the-fly task entry with voice notes and image attachments, OmniFocus for iPad is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life.
Use OmniFocus for iPad on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available forand ).
– Capture ideas as they come to mind with just a few quick taps.
– Organize tasks into projects and folders, with as much hierarchy as you need.
– Break large tasks into manageable steps.
– Track the details with task options like start and due dates, repeating schedules, audio notes, and photo attachments.
– Categorize and view tasks by contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished.
– Map your contexts to see where you need to go and be reminded of tasks when they’re nearby.
– Forecast your week with due tasks, starting tasks, and calendar events in a single view.
– Review all your projects to keep them up-to-date and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
– Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni’s free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers.
– Contact our Ninjas for free customer support via email or phone.
What’s New in OmniFocus for iPad Version 1.4.2
OmniFocus 1.4.2 for iPad is a maintenance release. It addresses a problem that could, in rare situations, cause attachments to become inaccessible and custom perspective icons to be ignored until the OmniFocus database was rebuilt.
For more information on the Location Reminders support added in v1.4, please see the built-in help for “Setting up Location Reminders.”