OmniFocus forhas been updated to version 1.13.1 with bugs fixed.
What’s new in OmniFocus for iPhone Version 1.13.1
OmniFocus 1.13.1 for iPhone is a maintenance release that improves the reliability of capturing Reminders created with, and adds the option to sort items either by Due Date & Flagged or by Project order in Context lists.
Capturing iCloud Reminders
• Fixed a bug which could cause capture of iCloud Reminders to stop working in certain situations where communication with iCloud took longer than expected.
• Items can be sorted either by Due Date & Flagged or by Project order in Context lists.
• Fixed a bug which could result in blank items being displayed in Forecast mode.
• Fixed a bug which could result in incorrect Future badge counts.
• Fixed a regression blocking the Context and Project pickers from working in landscape orientation.
• Fixed a bug which caused keyboard input to stop working after using the Move item screen on 4.
For more information on the Siri integration added in v1.13, please see the built-in help for iCloud Capture.
Yου саn рυrсhаѕе OmniFocus fοr iPhone frοm app store fοr $19.99.
You can download OmniFocus for iPhone v1.13.1 from the link given below.