Polymer for, ,iPod Touch:
Polymer is a strategic shape-creatingthat combines the logic of Rubik’s Cube, the sliding mechanism of Chuzzle, and the creativity of Lego.
Slide columns and rows to create never-before-seen shapes!
THREE GAME MODES:
• Two Minutes: Casual and fast-paced
• One Polymer: Stress free and thought-provoking
• Bombs: Destroy the endless waves of bombs!
• Procedurally generated: every game is different!
• Captivating system
• Five unique pieces
• Everything non-cosmetic can be unlocked without in-app purchase!
• Multiple color schemes
• Tweet or save your best polymers
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
“Polymer is destined to eat a lot of the hours of thoughtful gamers.”
— Touch Arcade
“A fresh and colorful spin on sliding-block puzzles”
— App Advice
“A puzzle game For creative types”
— Touch Arcade
“In some ways, Polymer is just like the molecules inside the game. Colourful, packed with a genuine sense of play, and far more than the sum of the parts”
“Whether you enjoy your puzzle games fast paced or slow and thoughtful, Polymer has a mode for you.”
What’s New in Version 1.1
First of all, THANK YOU for buying and continuing to play Polymer. You’re supporting my dream 🙂
• Endless Game Mode: no points, unlocks, times, or other restrictions. A relaxing mode with absolutely no pressure.
• A new icon!
• Fixed some of the crashing issues on older devices
• Fixed problem where corrupted data (possibly caused by resetting device while app was saving) would render app unopenable. Unfortunately if your data is corrupted it will be deleted but at least the app will open.
• Fixed bug where when you bought the “Launch Pack,” you had to go into the settings menu to turn on the new pieces (now they automatically turn on)
Things I plan to add/fix in future FREE updates:
• Universal update!
• Look into iPod music stopping issue
• iCloud support
• Other requests you have sent to me
Version 1.1: FileFactory
Version 1.0: FileFactory[starrating]