OS X Mountain Lion Developer Preview. For those who are eager to download and install this Developer Preview should proceed with caution. Without breaking any NDA’s we can safely assume:has just announced the availability of
- It comes with delicious bugs and incomplete features.
- It is not ready as your production machine.
- Some of the applications might not work.
If you want to install OS XDeveloper Preview, you might want to consider the following steps:
- Check OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion System Requirements
- Do not upgrade any of your Snow Leopard or Lion systems. Start with fresh install is preferable.
- Use a dedicated hard drive for installation.
- Create the OS X Mountain Lion installation media using DVD or USB flash drive from the InstallESD.dmg (Show Package Contents on “Install OS X Mountain Lion Preview 1″ then go to “Contents\Shared Support”).
Don’t forget to report any bugs you find to http://bugreporter.apple.com/at