Imagine scrapbooking without scissors or adhesive or tools … or without having to print photos! Never before has scrapbooking been so easy, so fast, or so available in the palm of your hand! The Project Life® App takes simplicity to a whole new level.
Built-in templates and pre-designed artwork allow for scrapbook pages to come together in just minutes. Pull in your photos from your Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox. There are hundreds of fantastic designer cards to choose from within the app and more being added on a monthly basis. Add some quick journaling notes and you’re done!
Don’t allow your memories to stay trapped on your device. The best part of this-changing method of scrapbooking is seamlessly sharing completed pages with your friends and family – and of course getting those pages printed that you can enjoy actual, real scrapbooks! Follow @BeckyHigginsLLC on Instagram and Twitter for ongoing inspiration.
– import photos from Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox
– zoom, crop, edit, rotate, and rearrange photos
– easy drag + drop photos and cards between spots
– zoom in and around your page for closer details
– adjust font style, size, color and more
– colored background options
– lots of page layout options
– a library of card designs and kits available
– corners can be rounded or square
– several 4×6 and 6×8 collage options
– use Speech-to-Text for fast journaling
– pages in progress automatically save to library
– completed pages and collages in one place
– view specific card designs for Project Life collections
– export, share, and print completed pages
What’s New in Version 1.15
– 7 new cards kits
– 5 New Years holiday cards
– bug fixes
Download Project Life – iTunes ($0.99)