Prune is a love letter to trees. Aabout the beauty and joy of cultivation.
With a swipe of a finger, grow and shape your tree into the sunlight while avoiding the dangers of a hostile world. Bring life to a forgotten landscape, and uncover a story hidden deep beneath the soil.
• A unique digital plant for your pocket
• Beautiful, minimalist art and a super clean interface—it’s just you and the trees
• Meditative music and sound design for you to zen out to
• No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies
• Share screenshots of your unique tree creations with friends
• Sync progress across all your devices using iCloud
Originally based on an experimental tree generation script, Joel McDonald carefully crafted Prune to perfection over the course of a year. Kyle Preston joined in to add his unique musical signature and sound effects.
—– AWARDS —–
• Winner – Best Upcoming
• Official Selection – Brazil’s FILE Festival
• Runner-Up – IndiePlus “Make Something Great” Contest
• Official Selection – Out of Index Experimental Games Festival
—– RECEPTION —–
“Prune is startlingly beautifully.” – Peter Willington, App Spy
“Has a wonderful parchment graphical style to it.” – Rock Paper Shotgun
“Keep an eye out for this one…” – Jeff Scott, Slide to Play
What’s New in Version 1.0.21
-Bug fixes to address some sound/save issues people were having
-Memory optimizations to help address some of the slowdowns in later levels
-Smarter camera resume from manual control – this should help If you like to pinch/zoom the camera a lot!
-Fixed stretched splash image occurring on some devices
Download Prune: iTunes ($3.99)