First of all, thanks for one of our reader Joe’s comment that mention about RC Trackpad.We are welcome and expecting more reader like Joe to leave us comments.Ok, come back to the RC Trackpad. So what is this App about ? RC Trackpad is an Mobile Mouse Pro V2.6.0,but cheaper.App that turn your / iPod Touch into a magical trackpad and remote control center for your or PC. Control your computer from across the room, or at your desk. Great for presentations, media PCs, or as a productive replacement for your mouse. This App is very similarly to the App we posted yesterday which
Remote Conductor Trackpad (RC Trackpad) is much more than just another mouse app. You can securely enter text with a fully encrypted remote keyboard – with extra keys. You can control your music and video applications with a convenient slide up media remote. RC Trackpad also makes finding and launching your desktop programs as easily as starting apps on your iPhone. And finally, RC Trackpad brings you a whole new, visual, way to navigate and control all your open applications and windows.
The App Store’s only fully secure trackpad app!
Security is about more than just protecting what you type. Did you know that using an insecure mouse app can actually increase your computer’s risk of being hacked? Learn more:
* YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE FREE SERVER BEFORE USING: *
– Trackpad with configurable multi-touch gestures – (Including Lion style gestures)
– Fully Encrypted Keyboard with extended keys
– Media Remote
– Application Launcher: just like launching apps on the iPhone
– Application / Window switcher: view app windows and switch or manage them
– Selectable background images – 8 photos built in, or use your own!
– Wireless control of your or PC over Wi-Fi
– Bluetooth supported with + (Mac OS X 10.6 Only)
– Landscape and Portrait support
– 256 bit AES SSL connection – safely enter passwords! – Protect your computer!
– Automatic computer discovery or connect by hostname / IP
– Smooth, lag free operation
– Built in help, getting started, & gesture guide
– (most Macbook / Magic Trackpad / Lion gestures)
– 1 finger tap for left button
– 2 finger tap for right button
– 2 finger scroll – with momentum
– Pinch to zoom
– 1 finger drag (tap, drag) or 3 finger drag
– Plus over 20 configurable gestures that can be mapped to over 20 actions.
– For a full list of gestures and actions see: www.RCTrackpad.com
– Fully encrypted
– Supports basic keyboard in portrait, extended in landscape
– Extended row is scrollable for 6 sets of useful keys – 66 total.
– Extra keys include Ctrl, Alt, Cmd, Win, cursor, numbers, function keys, media, browser and more.
MEDIA REMOTE FEATURES:
– Simulates standard keyboard media keys
– Play / Pause, Next / Prev Track
– Fast Forward and Rewind – (Works with most apps on Mac, iTunes only on PC)
– Mute and system volume control (Landscape)
APPLICATION LAUNCHER FEATURES:
– Apps organized by pages just like on the iPhone
– Apps pinned to your Mac’s dock or PC’s taskbar are shown in a scrollable Launch Bar
– Automatically finds installed programs
– Supports custom application paths
APP / WINDOW SWITCHER FEATURES:
– Shows thumbnails of all open windows in a unique scrollable grid
– Organizes open apps and windows by most recent use
– Supports switching between open windows not just apps on Mac – (unique feature)
– Use tap and hold menus: quit app, hide, close window, minimize, zoom
– Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or 10.7 Lion
– Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
– Wi-Fi router (LAN or ad hoc network)
– Free Conductor Server software
* Test your network for compatibility before you buy at: *
– Download and install Conductor Server on your Mac or PC
– Start RC Trackpad on your iPhone / iPod Touch
– Tap on the discovered server to connect
– Follow the on screen instructions to securely pair
RC Trackpad 2.0.2 is available on App Store for $0.99. You can click here to purchase it.Compatible with iPhone,, and . Requires or later.
Don’t have the crackedyet. Once it is availale, we will update. Remember to come back to check and don’t forget to leave comments to tell us your thinking.Enjoy.