RecognizeMe 2.0 is an update to the tweak that unlocks yourusing biometric facial recognition.
RecognizeMe 1.0 was the first ever Facial Recognition biometric security for. Now, RecognizeMe 2.0 takes it a step further! RecognizeMe works with all devices that have a front facing camera, on iOS 4 or . It sits on the lock screen where you enter your password as a neat alternative to use your face as your password! Simply train RecognizeMe’s facial recognition with your face using the included app, then secure your phone with a lock screen passcode, and you’re good to go!
RecognizeMe 2.0.0-3 Features
- CoreImage Face Detection
- First Facial Recognition for iOS
- iOS 5 comatibility
- Facial recognition for passcode entry
What’s New In RecognizeMe 2.0.0-3:
– iOS 5 CoreImage Face Detection added to vastly improve detection time, which improves overall Recognition and speed!!
– New Animations to see how RecognizeMe see’s your face! (Even on iOS 4 where CoreImage Face Detection is not available!)
– Speed Improvements
– Tweaks to recognition algorithm better matching features
– Improved clarity of incoming camera stream across all devices
– Added AutoStart on unlock feature (starts RecognizeMe upon swipe-to-unlock)
– All artwork updated
You can purchase RecognizeMe for $2.99 from theStore.
[iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/u3dUCSvcffU?rel=0″]