Ryan Petrich has released DisplayOut 1.4 with HDMI adapter support and DisplayRecorder 1.2 with experimental H.264 capabilities.
DisplayOut 1.4 supports HDMI adapter. DisplayRecorder 1.2 supports iOS4.3 + experimental H.264 capabilities. Out now on #
Petrich notes that H.264 videos look better, are smoother, use less CPU/GPU power to encode. all around, better once I’m 100% finished support
● Properly support Netflix and other apps that have native external display support
● Support official HDMI adapter
● Add ability to adjust positioning
● Add 720p resolution (HDMI adapter only)
● Load /Library/DisplayOutBackground.png as external display background
● Support iOS4.3 fully
● iOS4.3 support
● Experimental support for recording in H.264 on and
● Live view support for
You can get DisplayOut and DisplayRecorder from the BigBoss repository.